Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BIG DIJK VIRGIL WITH THE GOAL! I WAS HIS MOTIVATION!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This game has showed us why we can't sell Coutinho, without him or Salah we lack that extra edge in attack that we will need if we want to win big games. Mane, Firmino and Ox were well under their best tonight though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watched the highlights and honestly Can is fucking garbage, no idea how people rate him higher than Hendo. Again the **** didn't track back and gifted Siggy an easy shot on goal to score. Deadset the bloke just stopped chasing Siggy in the buildup and casually jogged behing him. I'd rather play Gini ahead of him.

Also that Holgate **** is a fucking bitch. The incident is being investigated...not him trying to kill Bobby, but Bobbys apparent racial slur that he totally made up hahaha. Fucking ****.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the highlights and honestly Can is fucking garbage, no idea how people rate him higher than Hendo. Again the **** didn't track back and gifted Siggy an easy shot on goal to score. Deadset the bloke just stopped chasing Siggy in the buildup and casually jogged behing him. I'd rather play Gini ahead of him.

Also that Holgate **** is a fucking bitch. The incident is being investigated...not him trying to kill Bobby, but Bobbys apparent racial slur that he totally made up hahaha. Fucking ****.
Can has already signed with Juventus. His heart hasn't been into it this whole season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can has already signed with Juventus. His heart hasn't been into it this whole season.
He's always been like that though with a few great touches in between. I don't know why Juve want him other than being cheap ***** and not wanting to pay a transfer fee.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Emre Can can piss off . The asshole will sign on as a free agent too if the reports are true and we will not get a dime from him. Didn’t he get into a spat with a fan at one stage during the game? He is overrated, as is Henderson. His defending was trash today as was his distribution. Both he and Henderson shouldn’t be wearing the Liverpool jersey.if the news of him signing with Juve is true I would send him to the stands for the remainder of the season. The problem we have is Goretzka is close to signing with Bayern even though reports stated he was close to us.
He would be a good signing.

As for VVD, dream debut for him, winning goal in a Merseyside derby F.A cup knock out match. He will only get better with us.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great start VID, scoring goals while here to fix the defence.

Btw is it just me or does anyone else think that Sigurdsson hates us? When Rogers tried to sign him he turned us down for Spurs, then as an opposing player whether it was Spurs, Swansea or now Everton, he always scores against us.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's always been like that though with a few great touches in between. I don't know why Juve want him other than being cheap ***** and not wanting to pay a transfer fee.
That's how Italian clubs do their business, buy cheap then sell for a profit. We definitely got one over Inter with Courtinho though.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It’s official. He’s gone. We need a replacement ASAP!

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing but he made it clear he wanted to go. Sky sports are suggesting it is a £146m deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope he breaks his leg, fucking ****.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shit piece of business by Barca. The guy is cup tied, makes no sense to buy him now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mahrez? Hmmmmmm

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he breaks his leg, fucking ****.
The prick had so much to play for with us but decided to walk out. Klopp admitted the prick pushed really hard to leave.

What a shit piece of business by Barca. The guy is cup tied, makes no sense to buy him now.
They’ve become stronger for the rest of the la liga campaign which they will win easily but they have purposely weakened us in the CL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The prick had so much to play for with us but decided to walk out. Klopp admitted the prick pushed really hard to leave.

They’ve become stronger for the rest of the la liga campaign which they will win easily but they have purposely weakened us in the CL.
Yup, he should have stayed until next window but Barca and others pressured him into making a move asap, happens all the time when Barca are involved. Also "he paid out of his own pocket" yh i'm sure he won't ever see that money again haha

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

With all due respect, I don’t think they have paid close to £150 million to weaken Liverpool in the CL. They are 6 points ahead with a game in hand in the league. Doesn’t make sense