Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you add prime Fabinho to this team we win the league.
I couldn't say. I think our first phase build-up is a massive issue and Fabinho doesn't really improve that however we're in pretty much all our games even with that issue so maybe he's enough.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I couldn't say. I think our first phase build-up is a massive issue and Fabinho doesn't really improve that however we're in pretty much all our games even with that issue so maybe he's enough.
He improves our defense big time. Our attack is good enough.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How i would love to watch a Liverpool match with you two :laughing:
Marley can be a little dramatic sometimes. We're one point off top having played some really difficult games, so clearly we're doing ok.

Liverpool weren't fantastic yesterday, but neither was City and that's the first point they've dropped at home in 20 odd games so clearly we did alright.

I think we'd react the same way tbh as I was pissed at us as I know we can play better. But, by the time I write something on here I usually am able to calm down and see the bigger picture... usually

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Marley can be a little dramatic sometimes. We're one point off top having played some really difficult games, so clearly we're doing ok.

Liverpool weren't fantastic yesterday, but neither was City and that's the first point they've dropped at home in 20 odd games so clearly we did alright.

I think we'd react the same way tbh as I was pissed at us as I know we can play better. But, by the time I write something on here I usually am able to calm down and see the bigger picture... usually
ummm you're 2 points off top thank you very much.....

city haven't been that great this season they'll click into gear once kdb comes back in January.

your next 3 games are all easy winnable and should get 9 points easy

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ummm you're 2 points off top thank you very much.....

city haven't been that great this season they'll click into gear once kdb comes back in January.

your next 3 games are all easy winnable and should get 9 points easy
1 point off City. So one point off top. I think I said it right ....

City haven't been good. But neither have been Liverpool. And when you consider we were robbed blind against Spurs ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

City haven't been good. But neither have been Liverpool. And when you consider we were robbed blind against Spurs ...
look at the table again you're 2 points off first spot

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And only 4 in front of United IF we win tonight ... We are priming ourselves for a big second half of the season lol :tonguewink:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And only 4 in front of United IF we win tonight ... We are priming ourselves for a big second half of the season lol :tonguewink:
I mean, it says a lot tho. You've been garbage but .. who knows?

I think that's half the problem in that you're not bad enough for there to be an uprising, but you're not good enough to challenge.

I like it

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean, it says a lot tho. You've been garbage but .. who knows?

I think that's half the problem in that you're not bad enough for there to be an uprising, but you're not good enough to challenge.

I like it
Been that way for Twenty years.

As i have mentioned to you before, i really don't know what to make of United .... there is just so much bullshit ALWAYS going on at the club.

What a goal from Garnacho .... better than Rooney's in opinion.

Great to see Kobbie Mainoo get the start .... This kid looks the goods ... Luke Shaw is a big player for us we have missed him a lot.

Without doubt our best performance of the season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been that way for Twenty years.

As i have mentioned to you before, i really don't know what to make of United .... there is just so much bullshit ALWAYS going on at the club.

What a goal from Garnacho .... better than Rooney's in opinion.

Great to see Kobbie Mainoo get the start .... This kid looks the goods ... Luke Shaw is a big player for us we have missed him a lot.

Without doubt our best performance of the season.
Mainoo. That's the guy who cleared it off the line. Looked decent

I'll say again, I really don't think you were all that good today but you did still have a fair few players out.

There was a period before halftime when a semi decent team would've scored a min of 2 on you Everton had that many chances.

The reality is tho, you're only 4 points behind Liverpool so maybe you're not playing that bad? Maybe I'll have egg on my face soon? Who knows tbh.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mainoo. That's the guy who cleared it off the line. Looked decent

I'll say again, I really don't think you were all that good today but you did still have a fair few players out.

There was a period before halftime when a semi decent team would've scored a min of 2 on you Everton had that many chances.

The reality is tho, you're only 4 points behind Liverpool so maybe you're not playing that bad? Maybe I'll have egg on my face soon? Who knows tbh.
Far from great today, but a vast improvement, which shows how bad we have been ... United have been lucky in that we have been able to SCRAPE 1-0 wins against poor opposition, including a couple in injury time ... I saw a stat which showed United have accumulated more points than any other team over the past six matches.

As you say a good team would have put a few past us tonight. ... Need to see a lot more and against better opposition before i get any hopes of top 4.

United striving for top 4 .... as if that means squat.:(