Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it's better than spending over 100 mil on bellingham
Agree ... If we get those players.

If they're not signed in the next week or so I don't think they'll be ours tho as other clubs know they can stump us for money and we won't be pulled into a bidding war

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree ... If we get those players.

If they're not signed in the next week or so I don't think they'll be ours tho as other clubs know they can stump us for money and we won't be pulled into a bidding war
heard use are in for Pavard as well.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally think we'll sign 2 midfields and stick with Fab - Bajcetic - Hendo for DM options.

We desperately need another CB or two tbh
I think use need 3 midfielders , don't think fabinho Jones thiago Bajcetic Henderson is enough considering thiago and Jones are injury prone

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree that we need three midfielders, just have a feeling we won't get three and hope Fab / Bajcetic with fresh legs in front of them changes things
3 mids, 2 defenders and a back up gk will be a successful transfer window

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Henderson who I don’t think should have been extended is 32, Thiago who is injury prone is 32 .
Fabinho has had a poor season.
The club need to sign 3 starting eleven midfielders and rotate the existing squad players around them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Henderson who I don’t think should have been extended is 32, Thiago who is injury prone is 32 .
Fabinho has had a poor season.
The club need to sign 3 starting eleven midfielders and rotate the existing squad players around them.
It'd be wonderful if we do but I'm really cautious with our owners tbh.

Getting 3 midfielders in would then allow us to use Thiago as a luxury which would be tremendous as he's still a class player. And, it'd mean we wouldn't have to persist with Hendo as much either which would potentially lift his game.

While Fabinho got better as the year went on, we can't let that cloud the reality in that his drop in form was MASSIVE.

Fingers crossed we can get some stuff done early?