Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jose Enrique said Gravenberch is joining us, they have the same management and that's how he knows. Probably shouldn't have said that while streaming hahaha
Whenever we lose a match or get eliminated from tournament new rumours of new players surface that we will sign

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grealish is another poor signing for the money I agree
Correct
Well that depends on how the season ends for them. If Man city win the PL and / or the CL and Grealish has played a role in them winning any of those trophies some may argue it’s money well spent.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well that depends on how the season ends for them. If Man city win the PL and / or the CL and Grealish has played a role in them winning any of those trophies some may argue it’s money well spent.
As a City fan, even with Grealish being much improved since the World Cup and making more of a consistent impact.. He'll never be worth close to the money. He's a good player but nowhere near the calibre of player that amount is meant for. If he was signed for 50 million instead, then his career would have probably been better as he wouldn't have all of this pressure to live up to the price tag.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If City sign Bellingham then you guys can have Grealish for the bargain price of 99 million. :sweatsmile:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a City fan, even with Grealish being much improved since the World Cup and making more of a consistent impact.. He'll never be worth close to the money. He's a good player but nowhere near the calibre of player that amount is meant for. If he was signed for 50 million instead, then his career would have probably been better as he wouldn't have all of this pressure to live up to the price tag.
Grealish can act a twat, too (eg. his Almiron comments when City won last season)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we don't sign Jude after that then I'm literally never going to watch football again.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Van Dijk is coming in for more and more criticism now after the dizzying heights of 2019-2020 when many were proclaiming him the best CB in EPL history

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Van Dijk is coming in for more and more criticism now after the dizzying heights of 2019-2020 when many were proclaiming him the best CB in EPL history
That's what an ACL can do to a footballer. I don't think he's happy ATM though, he has been extremely passive in defence this season and has been vocal about us making signings and mentioning he's tired. Alisson also been vocal about signings but his form is still elite. I just can't be arsed with the team anymore, even if we sign Bellingham, Mount and Nunes like rumoured there still isn't a DM there that we badly need.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what an ACL can do to a footballer. I don't think he's happy ATM though, he has been extremely passive in defence this season and has been vocal about us making signings and mentioning he's tired. Alisson also been vocal about signings but his form is still elite. I just can't be arsed with the team anymore, even if we sign Bellingham, Mount and Nunes like rumoured there still isn't a DM there that we badly need.
Van Dijk is also copping it for his Dutch form, or at least leadership, from the likes of Van Basten and Gullitt, too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Van Dijk is also copping it for his Dutch form, or at least leadership, from the likes of Van Basten and Gullitt, too
I don't think they've ever like him tbf, feel like they're always bagging him and other national team players.