Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
relax use will beat us at anfield in April considering we haven't won there in years
We just conceded 3 goals to Wolves who have scored fucking nothing all season lol.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just conceded 3 goals to Wolves who have scored fucking nothing all season lol.
and we lost to everton who have been horrific this season...
plus use should have jota diaz firmino back soon

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Get yas some oiler money club owners and you’ll be right

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn’t think we could stoop lower, this is low
@Tassie Devil hows ya mate Nunez, guna call him a dud yet or are you guna wait 2 years until he gets 28 goals since signing and say I told you so lol
still think his a great signing? lol
blokes a dud, and what’s gapko doing , has he even scored or assited yet?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surprised only one Man U supporter is having a go? Is have expected more tbh

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See the RedBird increase in % ownwership is the latest rumour going aruond @Critta Magic so that'd mean FSG would stay in power.

You were saying this is something that'd be good for LFC that the owners stay and someone puts in more money to the club.

Personally, RedBird already did that and we saw 0% of the money in the 1st team.

I think the only way is a mass clear out from top to bottom.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
See the RedBird increase in % ownwership is the latest rumour going aruond @Critta Magic so that'd mean FSG would stay in power.

You were saying this is something that'd be good for LFC that the owners stay and someone puts in more money to the club.

Personally, RedBird already did that and we saw 0% of the money in the 1st team.

I think the only way is a mass clear out from top to bottom.
Our backroom staff have been totally ripped apart so I don't stand by that comment anymore lol.

RedBird didn't directly buy into Liverpool, they bought 11% of FSG. Obviously the money wasn't going to go to us. I don't believe the new rumour at all + RedBird currently own AC Milan.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our backroom staff have been totally ripped apart so I don't stand by that comment anymore lol.

RedBird didn't directly buy into Liverpool, they bought 11% of FSG. Obviously the money wasn't going to go to us. I don't believe the new rumour at all + RedBird currently own AC Milan.
Yeah, OK. I'll step back from you saying that as I understand why you felt that.

With the backroom staff we had in place, we should've been succeeding in transfers etc. but with them all gone ...

RedBird will only increase that % so FSG would still remain in majority stake so I don't think owning Milan would impact on it. And it'll be an investment which we don't see anything from. I honestly believe this is the worst possible outcome for us.

We need a reset. The players need some certainty. As does the manager. All of this shit can't be good for them.

No excuse for yesterday at all, but the reality is we're an absolute mess off the pitch and this will impact our form on it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rewatched parts of the game and I've gotta say it's even worse than I thought.

I honestly can't remember as bad as defending by Matip for their first goal. Even Lovren wasn't that bad! Utterly embarrassing.

Truth be told, we had a decent enough of chances. Nunez I think has some talent in him but he's gotta start scoring some goals.

As for Salah!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear use are going through a similar phase as what we went through with Wenger in his finals years as manager
But by that stage, Arsenal had not been relevant for years.

Not a title threat, knocked out by Bayern in the CL every year.. and occasionally won the FA Cup.

Liverpool were literally CL and then PL winners in B2B years, as well as lost the league despite a 90 point season. They were contending for 4 titles last year… and got 2 (albeit the babys of them all).

Arsenals decline into oblivion was slow. By everyone’s reckoning, Liverpool are done. You can bash them all they like, but injuries have hampered them. But if this is the real deal and they’re dusted.. well fuck me, that was quick as.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Not a title threat, knocked out by Bayern in the CL every year.. and occasionally won the FA Cup.

Liverpool were literally CL and then PL winners in B2B years, as well as lost the league despite a 90 point season. They were contending for 4 titles last year… and got 2 (albeit the babys of them all).

Arsenals decline into oblivion was slow. By everyone’s reckoning, Liverpool are done. You can bash them all they like, but injuries have hampered them. But if this is the real deal and they’re dusted.. well fuck me, that was quick as.
There's only so many times you can come second to City and Real Madrid over a short period of time before it breaks you. I think we can turn things around reasonably quickly next season but a lot will depend on the sale of the club and who takes over as sporting director. Klopp has kind of gone off the rails since Edwards left and the coaching staff has slowly amassed more control over the club. If this doesn't change then we're fucked.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's only so many times you can come second to City and Real Madrid over a short period of time before it breaks you. I think we can turn things around reasonably quickly next season but a lot will depend on the sale of the club and who takes over as sporting director. Klopp has kind of gone off the rails since Edwards left and the coaching staff has slowly amassed more control over the club. If this doesn't change then we're fucked.
I remember the rut you were in 2 seasons back - fumbling around 8th.. then just killed it to end the season and scraped into 4th IIRC. With players to return, you could go on a run.

Two biggest losses for mine are Mane (obviously) but also Jota. That lil fuck has bailed you out so many times

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember the rut you were in 2 seasons back - fumbling around 8th.. then just killed it to end the season and scraped into 4th IIRC. With players to return, you could go on a run.

Two biggest losses for mine are Mane (obviously) but also Jota. That lil fuck has bailed you out so many times
That was the centre back crisis year. We still knew how to play football back then, we just lost every centre back at he club, then every midfielder that played centre back and then lost our loan centre backs. We don't know how to play football this year although we've still got the talent to squeeze out results. We've missed out on so many points because we can't put away simple chances.

Yes Jota is underrated by our fans. Even when he has a quiet game he still pops up with a goal from nowhere while still putting in a huge shift defensively.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

but we had stacks of injuries under Wenger which ended up costing us winning at least 2 or 3 titles