Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky I didn't stay up to watch it. We are a shamble at the moment. Where do you even start?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is the banter??

This team is conceding goals for fun with the best defender in the world!
It’s peak intensity right now.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I want Jonathan Morley Videos to still be good so keep losing xo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're on track for our worst finish in the EPL era after a 92 point season and a UCL final we lost due to a MoTM performance from Courtois. Lol. I did say we were proper fucked very early in the season.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We're on track for our worst finish in the EPL era after a 92 point season and a UCL final we lost due to a MoTM performance from Courtois. Lol. I did say we were proper fucked very early in the season.
I used to pray for times like this

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
any chance klopp will get the sack if use keep losing games?
surely use cant lose to everton next wk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
any chance klopp will get the sack if use keep losing games?
surely use cant lose to everton next wk
No, they don't care anymore. He's been given the keys until new ownership comes in so the only way he leaves is if he walks.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know the team is struggling when scumbag lowlife ***** like @coach are joyfully posting in this thread.
The mother fucker seems to have found his voice again.
Anyway, getting back on topic, our roster has needed overhauling for quite some time, the rot started with the Henderson re signing, we are paying too much for him and he is offering so little these days. Salah has followed suit. He can fuck off too. Got the wage rise he wanted and has not justified it at all. Klopp set a bad precedent with Henderson .
Players who have been performing in the past are no longer able to do so, they need to be moved on, along with dud signings like Keita who has just not delivered.
Klopp needs to accept some responsibility for this because his loyalty to the players has been detrimental for the team.
But I would keep him, reforesh the roster, change his conditioning and medical staff and put together a new transfer committee that would oversee all potential player signings .
The younger players he has blooded whilst talented are still not at the level required to win trophies .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our fans genuinely think Klopp is more important than the club and they'd rather see us get relegated than ever actually criticise him. They're as bad as the FSG fan boys lol. @Freakzilla are you team Klopp even if we get relegated because I genuinely can't see us winning another game this season :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our fans genuinely think Klopp is more important than the club and they'd rather see us get relegated than ever actually criticise him. They're as bad as the FSG fan boys lol. @Freakzilla are you team Klopp even if we get relegated because I genuinely can't see us winning another game this season :tearsofjoy:
We're not getting relegated, stop it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
relax use will beat us at anfield in April considering we haven't won there in years