SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reliable links to Kudus

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mike Verweij is reliable for Ajax news
Cool. Let's hope something comes from it.

Was it mentioned if it was in Jan or summer?

We desperately need another midfielder if two pronto!

Always felt that Ecuadorian fella from Brighton would come but who knows now?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cool. Let's hope something comes from it.

Was it mentioned if it was in Jan or summer?

We desperately need another midfielder if two pronto!

Always felt that Ecuadorian fella from Brighton would come but who knows now?
Didn't mention it from what I can tell. I don't think he would help all that much in a January move though, doesn't appear to be a player that would slot into our system seamlessly and would need time to settle and mould his game. I think he would be an Ox replacement.

Caicedo is on heaps of clubs radars and will require a big fee.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't mention it from what I can tell. I don't think he would help all that much in a January move though, doesn't appear to be a player that would slot into our system seamlessly and would need time to settle and mould his game. I think he would be an Ox replacement.

Caicedo is on heaps of clubs radars and will require a big fee.
Don't know about about him tbh.

RCM?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't know about about him tbh.

RCM?
He's an attacking midfielder but has played mostly as a striker this season. Before that he played as the advanced 8 or behind the striker. Played LCM against Portugal and played off the right last match.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's an attacking midfielder but has played mostly as a striker this season. Before that he played as the advanced 8 or behind the striker. Played LCM against Portugal and played off the right last match.
Saw people saying he'd be a Bobby replacement?

Who knows. Agree tho that he doesn't seem to be what we need right now?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Saw people saying he'd be a Bobby replacement?

Who knows. Agree tho that he doesn't seem to be what we need right now?
It's possible although the problem is that he sees himself as a midfielder so I think that's what he's going to prioritise with his move. What we do have in our favour if we really are chasing him is that he idolises Thiago and was nicknamed Alcantara when he was younger lol. Bobby also practically plays in midfield as a CF for us so it might be a non issue if he joined us.

Like I said if we're looking at him then he's probably an Ox replacement as we're looking for another versatile player with good physical attributes than can also dribble and shoot.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's possible although the problem is that he sees himself as a midfielder so I think that's what he's going to prioritise with his move. What we do have in our favour if we really are chasing him is that he idolises Thiago and was nicknamed Alcantara when he was younger lol. Bobby also practically plays in midfield as a CF for us so it might be a non issue if he joined us.

Like I said if we're looking at him then he's probably an Ox replacement as we're looking for another versatile player with good physical attributes than can also dribble and shoot.
Fair call. As I said, I don't know anything about him so will trust what you say.

If it's a replacement for Ox then wonderful.

Hopefully with new owners this will be the first of many new midfield signings ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's going on with the ownership of the club? Haven't heard boo of this for a number of days now?

Last thing I saw is that hope of investment from the US is diminishing (prob good) and that middle east is looking more likely?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Talk if Sven Mislintat as the potential new sporting director....fuck. If true this pretty much confirms Klopp is calling the shots and I'm not really a fan of that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who even is that
Former head of recruitment at Arsenal for a couple of years, was around 2017-2019 when they recruited....shit. He was previously a scout at BVB though so it's not all bad but this just feels like Klopp getting too much control. Some of our best signings in the Klopp era are players that Edwards and our scouts had to push hard for.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Former head of recruitment at Arsenal for a couple of years, was around 2017-2019 when they recruited....shit. He was previously a scout at BVB though so it's not all bad but this just feels like Klopp getting too much control. Some of our best signings in the Klopp era are players that Edwards and our scouts had to push hard for.
Yuck

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the signings we made under him were all shit except guendouzi.