CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit the bed when whats his name left
Edwards? Depends how you look at it. He did kind of did leave and left us with an aged and injury prone roster. There's was however talk that he didn't want to offer Henderson a new deal but Klopp pulled ranked and offered him an upgrade so we're right back to theory of Klopp being too loyal to players.

I think Ward has been calling the shots since the Diaz deal? Might actually have been the Konate deal but I can't recall for sure. He's come in at a bad time, squad needed to be overhauled and he hasn't really had the cash to do so while Klopp hasn't been willing to cut players loose to generate extra cash. FSG is also trying to sell. I think he's done a good job considering everything.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows - don't do twitter. Its msm.
It's of TAA showing off his undies for Calvin Klein. Pretty juicy I have to say.

Just as a side note. ISW and other independent news sites you list are all on twitter so it's not as msm as you try to make out ...

Just saying ;)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's of TAA showing off his undies for Calvin Klein. Pretty juicy I have to say.

Just as a side note. ISW and other independent news sites you list are all on twitter so it's not as msm as you try to make out ...

Just saying ;)
Enjoy then - u and Gary can have a circle jerk on it. After the BET, its coming soon enough anyways.

And I wouldn't know - don't do twitter. Twitter is for lazy people who don't do proper research. who knows if Elon passes on the information unedited. Rather go to the source.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Enjoy then - u and Gary can have a circle jerk on it. After the BET, its coming soon enough anyways.

And I wouldn't know - don't do twitter. Twitter is for lazy people who don't do proper research. who knows if Elon passes on the information unedited. Rather go to the source.
Twitter is for lazy people? Depends who you follow mate.

I personally get a lot of good information, stories, research, interviews, realtime videos from there from accounts like ISW which are the source ...

Each to their own tho. Enjoy the weekend!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Edwards? Depends how you look at it. He did kind of did leave and left us with an aged and injury prone roster. There's was however talk that he didn't want to offer Henderson a new deal but Klopp pulled ranked and offered him an upgrade so we're right back to theory of Klopp being too loyal to players.

I think Ward has been calling the shots since the Diaz deal? Might actually have been the Konate deal but I can't recall for sure. He's come in at a bad time, squad needed to be overhauled and he hasn't really had the cash to do so while Klopp hasn't been willing to cut players loose to generate extra cash. FSG is also trying to sell. I think he's done a good job considering everything.
It's so hard to tell these days though what was going on behind the scenes.

There are rumours that Klopp pulled ranks for Hendo and Milner but is it true? Probably tbh and the recruitment team can't be blamed for that.

Klopp himself said he wanted to take more risks with transfers, so that's a different view? Maybe the recruitment team was holding him back at times? Or the money makers?

I have heard from relatively reputable people that Pep has been having a lot of input into transfers so maybe that's a part of it?

I think the Konate deal started in Edwards reign but was completed at the start of Ward? But, Edwards 100% did all the work for that as we made those terrible loan signings waiting for Konate.

Will be interesting to see how we approach signings with new owners. I hope that we are more aggressive with South American talent for a start.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In an ever expanding world population . . .of course you'll never walk alone

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More and more talk from Spanish media that Bellingham is joining Liverpool. @Mutt Dafty you might be just right.

Hope that lad from Brighton signs first tho. The Ecuadorian

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Weird fact, our starting lineup in the 2019 UCL Final was the only game ever that starting lineup happened.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
More and more talk from Spanish media that Bellingham is joining Liverpool. @Mutt Dafty you might be just right.

Hope that lad from Brighton signs first tho. The Ecuadorian
There's like 95/100 points as to why he would join us, I don't know why people doubted it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will be, stop being so negative. As long as the club and team get their shit sorted I expect it to happen.
You're a hard one to get mate.

So positive on some sides, overly negative on others.

Anyway. Hope we sign him that's for sure.

Would like that Ecuadorian this window tho. Need a player like him asap