Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just can't see Bellingham coming to us. As has been rightly pointed out by others here, we'll need a good 3 midfielders next summer.

Milner. Ox. Keita. Will all go. Thiago injured a lot. Hendo getting on a bit.

Will we spend 100m plus on Bellingham then a further 60 odd on top midfield additions?

Can't see it personally.
3 mids + a right back who isn't shit.

Think the right back is more important.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just can't see Bellingham coming to us. As has been rightly pointed out by others here, we'll need a good 3 midfielders next summer.

Will we spend 100m plus on Bellingham then a further 60 odd on top midfield additions?

Can't see it personally.
We aren't signing 3 midfielders LOL

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Can't see it personally.
not a lot of good midfielders available though and would cost around 60 mil per player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were saying TAA has been OK? WTF is @Doogie on about then? The way he's been talking is that you're a massive supporter of TAA
Because I defended him before the season started, before he dished up pure shit and non existent efforts.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were saying TAA has been OK? WTF is @Doogie on about then? The way he's been talking is that you're a massive supporter of TAA
Coz Dafty blamed everyone else except Trent for every defensive fck up all year. Trent apparently has spiders - cant touch him.

And now - he's shit. Never let it be said that endless ridicule is not effective in making someone see the light.....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coz Dafty blamed everyone else except Trent for every defensive fck up all year. Trent apparently has spiders - cant touch him.

And now - he's shit. Never let it be said that endless ridicule is not effective in making someone see the light.....
Ah, so you're saying he changed his mind because of you.

Personally think you're both wrong. He isn't shit. Just having a bad moment.

Hopefully with all of our players pretty much back we'll have a more settled team and he'll find his form again

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nunez is fucking hot aye

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a header by Nunez for the national team. Who said he can't head? Lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a header by Nunez for the national team. Who said he can't head? Lol
No? I thought there would be a heap of posts on here talking about this goal ... Lol

Its only one goal and it's a long way to go, but showing that there's definitely something there when he gets the right service

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No? I thought there would be a heap of posts on here talking about this goal ... Lol

Its only one goal and it's a long way to go, but showing that there's definitely something there when he gets the right service
Why? We aren't making posts talking about Jota or VVD's headed goals so why would we do it for Nunez? He took the goal well but it was barely anything more than an average performance from him. He wasted a couple of other good chances and his general play is still total arse. Until he learns to consistently control a ball, dribble, use his body, find a pass, etc he's going to continue to be arse for us...that or he develops god like finishing because positioning and running behind seems to be the only thing he is genuinely good at.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why? We aren't making posts talking about Jota or VVD's headed goals so why would we do it for Nunez? He took the goal well but it was barely anything more than an average performance from him. He wasted a couple of other good chances and his general play is still total arse. Until he learns to consistently control a ball, dribble, use his body, find a pass, etc he's going to continue to be arse for us...that or he develops god like finishing because positioning and running behind seems to be the only thing he is genuinely good at.
Why? People seem happy to post and chat shit about miscrosses in training ...

You yourself said he can't head for shit.

I'm just highlighting that perhaps he can head an can potentially play.

Who knows? Certainly not you

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why? People seem happy to post and chat shit about miscrosses in training ...

You yourself said he can't head for shit.

I'm just highlighting that perhaps he can head an can potentially play.

Who knows? Certainly not you
You're highlighting absolutely nothing. This **** is a potential record breaking signing and you're praising him because he finally score a goal LOL.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're calling one of our players a ****? FFS. Have a word with yourself mate, fucking hell.

I'm not praising him. I'm simply outlining he's done something you claimed he couldn't, and that maybe we should wait to judge.

Obviously you've got a carrot up your arse over him just like a 1000 other things in this world, but I'm still going to wait and give my judgement.

I just don't understand why you've been so supportive of TAA after years of making the same mistakes, but bury this guy after a handful of games?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're calling one of our players a ****? FFS. Have a word with yourself mate, fucking hell.

I'm not praising him. I'm simply outlining he's done something you claimed he couldn't, and that maybe we should wait to judge.

Obviously you've got a carrot up your arse over him just like a 1000 other things in this world, but I'm still going to wait and give my judgement.

I just don't understand why you've been so supportive of TAA after years of making the same mistakes, but bury this guy after a handful of games?
Are you seriously trying to compare Trent to Nunez? LOL.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to compare Trent to Nunez? LOL.
God you can be a slow ... some times.

I'm comparing you and the way you apparently support players.

To call our players **** to me is absurd. I couldn't imagine it unless they were purposefully not doing things at the club