Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
probs wont beat them but city have only won once out of there last 6 games at spurs new stadium which was in the fa cup this yr
Yeah I know but Ciry has everything has everything on the line. Fresh as fuck and are a machine. All previous results go out the window. Arsenal blew the chance against us and now City just going through the motions. Rodri is just a fucking animal and now Haalands form and the way Foden is playing it’s not going to be pretty for Spuds.
oh and not a chance Spuds allow Arse to win the title they’d rather lose the chance for CL then allow that.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I know but Ciry has everything has everything on the line. Fresh as fuck and are a machine. All previous results go out the window. Arsenal blew the chance against us and now City just going through the motions. Rodri is just a fucking animal and now Haalands form and the way Foden is playing it’s not going to be pretty for Spuds.
oh and not a chance Spuds allow Arse to win the title they’d rather lose the chance for CL then allow that.
can only pray Fulham get a draw against city for arsenal to win the league

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
can only pray Fulham get a draw against city for arsenal to win the league
Yeah I don’t like the chances. Tbh I hate seeing the same shit every year with these guys but you have to admire watching them when they’re on. It’s just a different level to all the other teams, Arse included.
I said 5 weeks back that if Arse or Pool slip up once City will trot home and that’s what we’ll unfortunately see. Sad because Arse are playing good football just City have too much Arsenal. See who they brought off the bloody bench the other night?!!hahahaha
It’s like FIFA cheat code. Lol
Arsenal added incredible signings that have galvanised them just got cocky against us and missed so many chances that first half to bed the game to bed and we run the show second half.

Reaction score
He was getting a dog's abuse and death threats from apparent Liverpool fans.

Fuck our supporters sicken me sometimes. We've got this whole YNWA theme going, but we throw players under the bus and abuse them when we've got the chance it just pisses me off.

He doesn't deserve it. Sure, he hasn't been in great form but he puts a shift in for the club.

So saddening this
Yes that's right I sent them. That's right I'm guilty.. I'm guilty....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems there's some truth to the talk that Darwin is the one that wants to leave to head over to Spain, typical.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems there's some truth to the talk that Darwin is the one that wants to leave to head over to Spain, typical.
That's the latest is it?

Was silly of him to delete everything Liverpool related, and it seems he wasn't abused or copped death threats?

Being honest, I think the fans actually backed him a lot especially in the ground. More than I expected really, so ...

Yeah. Hate to say it but if a decent offer comes in you let him go. I'd love for him to stay though, that's for sure