The Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Very sad to hear this news....

He seemed very low-key about his condition and always made great contributions to the forum.

He will be missed on here.

Thoughts and prayers with his family!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've followed the Bulldogs since 1962; that is 55 seasons. And bloody hell, there have been plenty of lows but they were eclipsed by the highs. It was reading Papa Het's post: "A large proportion of once loyal fans have given up on the team". Having read it through I thought "Yeah. Fuck it. I'm outta here".

There are two reasons for this.

The first is that I'm totally fed up with the ad nauseam display of tonight's error ridden incompetence from a side coached by a one syllable moron, plus the low life refereeing. The second is that I have terminal cancer and according to the experts I'll be at the checkout around October this year.

Its not the cancer I'm bitching about, I've copped that sweet. But Geez, I need more than the Bulldogs to bring positives into my life and I discovered that its not the Aussie cricket team either. Maybe I'll take on my wife at ping pong.

So farewell and all the best to you Kennelers who are left. We may yet see a modern miracle with the Bulldogs raising the Provan-Summons Trophy on Grand Final day.:grinning:
Rest in peace mate
Watch down and enjoy our next premiership

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread again, he is much loved and members on here are genuinely amazing.

God bless you all.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread again, he is much loved and members on here are genuinely amazing.

God bless you all.
It's so true
Whilst we fight and argue a lot
The kennel is a family

Finding out we have lost a valued member rocks us

Why I can't explain
Most of us have never met in person

Yet when a member passes
It's like losing a close friend

Something I can't comprehend but the sadness is real

We all feel it

It's amazing really

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's so true
Whilst we fight and argue a lot
The kennel is a family

Finding out we have lost a valued member rocks us

Why I can't explain
Most of us have never met in person

Yet when a member passes
It's like losing a close friend

Something I can't comprehend but the sadness is real

We all feel it

It's amazing really
I always say you guys are my second family. We joined for the Bulldogs but obviously stay for the friendships.

I don't care if I haven't met some posters, sometimes it's easier to type than talk, I know I'm like that.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can honestly say i like talking/debating/arguing with members on the kennel far more than my "friends" in the non-kennel world...

Everyone is honest and upfront because they dont have to be fake

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can honestly say i like talking/debating/arguing with members on the kennel far more than my "friends" in the non-kennel world...

Everyone is honest and upfront because they dont have to be fake
So true

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very sad news, from the Eels family to Izzy and his family id like to wish all the blessings and the power, may your next journey be full of love and happiness.
He sounds like a very brave man, rest in peace Izzy..

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIP Izzy. I'm only a 1 year forum member but i lurked for a long time. I found this man's posts very gentleman like. Will be missed for sure. Condolences to his family.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In memory of Izzy.Ill post the team Dean Pay hopes will kickstart our 2018 nrl campaign.Barring injuries Its as follows.

1. Mbye
2. Bmozz (Lee will replace him when he's injured)
3. jmozz
4.Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Frawley
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10.Klemmer (Might play lock and Tolman starts at prop)
11. jackson (c)
12. Elliott
13. Eastwood (Bench if replaced by Klemmer)
14. Brown
15. Fualalo
16. Mariner
17. Taulau (Drops off if Eastwood is benched)

Obviously all depends on how things pan out during the pre season.Fingers crossed,mbye is a hit at fullback and most thing will fall in place.

RIP bud...
My friend. Im.sure you meant no disrespect.
But there's a tonne of threads to post our next year team. Posting them here is perhaps not apropriate today Let's dedicate this thread in memory of our fellow kenneler.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Izzy what a champion person to have such a loyal and passionate fan. I think we are all blessed to have such a good bunch of fans around this forum and unite all as one to support our great club.

I never met you at all and like the other guys said on the forum, wish we can all meet up and get to know each other just so we can all bond. You will never be forgotten my brother. The Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs will carry the passion and dedication you shown to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.