The Last Dance

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great doco however I couldn't help but notice how jaundice MJ's eyes were. Shot liver maybe?
Apparently it's a condition that happens to a lot of black people when they get older.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no if LeBron was playing in jordans time LeBron would put up 60

Maybe, but can you honestly see him playing against teams like Detroit, he’d be in the sheds before the end of the first quarter.
Lebron is a great player no question, but MJ is a class above.
Will be a debate forever this one and respect everyone’s opinion

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Maybe, but can you honestly see him playing against teams like Detroit, he’d be in the sheds before the end of the first quarter.
Jordan was very popular and his products were making huge sales so when Detroit were able to slow him down the media wanted to have an explanation to protect Jordan, they focused in on the Detroit defence and that they had a formula designed to stop Jordan, repeating it over and over creating intrigue about what Detroit were doing and implying that it was something special because they wanted people to think that was the only way to stop him

it turned out to be some corralling and making sure they were able to help against Jordan, this is just normal defence and every good player in world history has to deal with it but for Jordan it turned out to be the excuse they needed

for example when they removed illegal defence and allowed full zone it made it more difficult for any 1 guy to beat a team, the dallas mavericks 2011 team used this system to its fullest when they swept kobe, and won 4-1 against Durant/Westbrook/harden, Lebron was neutralised in the finals and he came under heavy criticism in the media and still gets mocked for this performance today, he doesn't get any LeBron rules protection

the Jordan sneakers are still selling like new iphones, people run into the store like zombies and someone was murdered because he had the new jordans, so that's why they want everybody to continue to have the opinion that Jordan was miles ahead of everyone, I even think they got golden state warriors super team w/Durant together to increase the chances that LeBron doesn't win more titles than Jordan

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't respect anyone's opinion if they think Lebron was greater than Jordan.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't respect anyone's opinion if they think Lebron was greater than Jordan.
LeBron is good and I give him props, but no way is he better than Jordan. Kobe is the closest I think to emulate Jordan's game, mentality and winning at all cost attitude. Both were big time clutch players too. As i said, and it's just my opinion that Kobe is the closest, but not greater.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Sad that jordan and Isiah Thomas dont get on after their careers finished. Both very similar competitors only jordan was more talented and marketable. LeBron kobe and all the current players are nothing more then pretenders bunch of soft cocks

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LeBron is better than Jordan in almost all the ways

he is better at putting the ball into the basket, he is better at assisting other players to put the ball into the basket, he is better at recovering balls that missed the basket, he is better at not being a piece of shit, he is better at making clutch shots

Jordan is better at stealing a basetball from an opponent, better at avoiding criticism, better at making people think that he is better and better at bribing finals opponents hoping they wont play hard

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LeBron is better than Jordan in almost all the ways

he is better at putting the ball into the basket, he is better at assisting other players to put the ball into the basket, he is better at recovering balls that missed the basket, he is better at not being a piece of shit, he is better at making clutch shots

Jordan is better at stealing a basetball from an opponent, better at avoiding criticism, better at making people think that he is better and better at bribing finals opponents hoping they wont play hard
He is a better human being.