The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Help a brother out. I've been here since 2003 and obviously there have been cracker quotes on here.

I want a thread to give them the recognition they deserve.

"I am sick to my stomach" - Glendoggies

"Crack" - David Holland

Please add any you deem worthy and I'll update the thread.

Yes, I have been drinking, fuck you.
Help a brother out ~
Jack debellend.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wahesh threads about him being a perv c***. Chuck some of those in here, absolute classics
The latest one about he was self obsessed with gladys and needed a whole thread because he had enough of gladys? for "hot armenian chicks" was cringe as.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Love your profile pic of the houso girl who wore singlet, shorts and thongs to court! Cant remember her name but funny nonetheless :tearsofjoy:
Fuck yeah I cracked up when I saw it, I thought it was David Bowie during his Ziggy Stardust days.
Then some news feed stuff popped up on my phone yesterday with an article about that munga and I absolutely lost it lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck yeah I cracked up when I saw it, I thought it was David Bowie during his Ziggy Stardust days.
Then some news feed stuff popped up on my phone yesterday with an article about that munga and I absolutely lost it lol
Lol yep I was fucking pissing myself thought that's it ,how can I not have that as a profile pic