The Kennel's Greatest Band

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados.

With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group!

Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras but mainly from Rock Genre.

Final Line Up

The Kennel Super Group

Drummer: Danny Carey - Tool
Bassist: Cliff Burton - Metallica
Rhythm Guitar: Malcolm Young - AC/DC
Lead Guitar: Tom Morello - R.A.T.M
Vocals: Chris Cornell - Soundgarden/Audioslave

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst rock super group.

Drummer: Me
Bassist: Mike Kroeger - Nickleback
Rhythm Guitar: Glen Campbell - C&W star
Lead Guitar: C. C. DeVille - Poison
Vocals:
Alvin Stardust - Look him up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados.

With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group!

Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras but mainly from Rock Genre.

Final Line Up

The Kennel Super Group

Drummer: Danny Carey - Tool
Bassist: Cliff Burton - Metallica
Rhythm Guitar: Malcolm Young - AC/DC
Lead Guitar: Tom Morello - R.A.T.M
Vocals: Chris Cornell - Soundgarden/Audioslave
Tom Morello & Chris Cornell were both in Audioslave so they would already have that great chemistry to work off.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst rock super group.

Drummer: Me
Bassist: Mike Kroeger - Nickleback
Rhythm Guitar: Glen Campbell - C&W star
Lead Guitar: C. C. DeVille - Poison
Vocals:
Alvin Stardust - Look him up.
GG Allin would be my choice of frontman.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GG Allin would be my choice of frontman.
I had to look him up - geesus tap dancing Christ -
That said, Fat Mike was also present at what he describes at GG’s “most hardcore show,” and he’s quick to point out that even he could never reach GG levels of horrific-ness.
“Apparently, GG prepared by drinking whiskey and taking Ex-Lax the entire day,” says Mike. “The band started playing, and as soon as G.G. took the stage, he took this shit that came out like water, and it hit the floor and pulled out in a circle. He got down on his knees, sucked it up, and spit it onto the crowd. I was behind Jello Biafra, so I grabbed onto him and used him as a human shield to guard myself from this. I would say at least half of the crowd left right then. Ten people threw up and went into the other room. So now, G.G. and his band were playing, and everyone was at least ten feet back. That was the first song!

“Now there was more room, so he threw a bunch of glass on the floor and began to roll in it,” Mike continues. “He grabbed this blonde girl from the audience, and was just on top of her. She was just screaming. It wasn’t fun, it wasn’t consensual, but nobody wanted to touch him. Eventually, people were trying to pull him off her, but, y’know, there was blood, shit, and glass everywhere! So they finally got him off…and then he went around the audience and started hitting people with the base of the mic stand. Then, a girl who was into it came on stage, and he just kicked her in the fucking face, right in the jaw. She went home with him that night, after he went to the hospital. One of his knees that night was so cut, that everytime he took a step, blood would continually squirt out. It was absolutely terrifying.”

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That said, Fat Mike was also present at what he describes at GG’s “most hardcore show,” and he’s quick to point out that even he could never reach GG levels of horrific-ness.

“Apparently, GG prepared by drinking whiskey and taking Ex-Lax the entire day,” says Mike. “The band started playing, and as soon as G.G. took the stage, he took this shit that came out like water, and it hit the floor and pulled out in a circle. He got down on his knees, sucked it up, and spit it onto the crowd. I was behind Jello Biafra, so I grabbed onto him and used him as a human shield to guard myself from this. I would say at least half of the crowd left right then. Ten people threw up and went into the other room. So now, G.G. and his band were playing, and everyone was at least ten feet back. That was the first song!
“Now there was more room, so he threw a bunch of glass on the floor and began to roll in it,” Mike continues. “He grabbed this blonde girl from the audience, and was just on top of her. She was just screaming. It wasn’t fun, it wasn’t consensual, but nobody wanted to touch him. Eventually, people were trying to pull him off her, but, y’know, there was blood, shit, and glass everywhere! So they finally got him off…and then he went around the audience and started hitting people with the base of the mic stand. Then, a girl who was into it came on stage, and he just kicked her in the fucking face, right in the jaw. She went home with him that night, after he went to the hospital. One of his knees that night was so cut, that everytime he took a step, blood would continually squirt out. It was absolutely terrifying.”
Yep complete freak show and had a cult following on the back of such antics. Also promised he would kill himself on stage so there was always that sick kind of allure getting people to gigs. Ended up OD’ing after a show and that was that. Plenty of YouTube footage out there if you wanna have a look lol.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep complete freak show and had a cult following on the back of such antics. Also promised he would kill himself on stage so there was always that sick kind of allure getting people to gigs. Ended up OD’ing after a show and that was that. Plenty of YouTube footage out there if you wanna have a look lol.
Pass man. What I read was visually enough for me. lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I only got two lines into that.

1600927089528.png

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Singer and Rhythm Guitar - Chris Cornell
Lead Guitar - Mick Mars
Bass Guitar - Geezer Butler
Drummer - Chad Smith

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Creedence Clearwater Revival...Best band ever. Not really rock though.