• Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you agree with the selectors that Tommy T was the player of the series or did you think it was someone else?

Personally it was Latrell Mitchell for me.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to be Latrells series that last game they looked so disorientated with Whighton not passing, and the half MM more like, MIA with the big boys.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with everyone as both Turbo and Latrell were average at best last night which was all due to the incompetent halves starving them of early ball.

I also thought the old Latrell (before he got dumped) was coming out last night in terms of biting to the agro and letting it irritate him.

Tabasco is really starting to annoy me in the sense he just bops and ducks and stops, spins and gets tackled. But again he was trying to do stuff himself since the halves weren't doing anything

In saying that, Latrells moments were bigger and more impactful however Turbo went looking for more work especially in Game 3.

So by a Bees dick, Turbo winning it was the right choice.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with everyone as both Turbo and Latrell were average at best last night which was all due to the incompetent halves starving them of early ball.

I also thought the old Latrell (before he got dumped) was coming out last night in terms of biting to the agro and letting it irritate him.

Tabasco is really starting to annoy me in the sense he just bops and ducks and stops, spins and gets tackled. But again he was trying to do stuff himself since the halves weren't doing anything

In saying that, Latrells moments were bigger and more impactful however Turbo went looking for more work especially in Game 3.

So by a Bees dick, Turbo winning it was the right choice.
Turbo was at fault for 2 QLD tries in the series. He was also average games 2 and 3.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have been equally happy with Turbo, Latrell or surprisingly Cam Murray.

I thought Murray was or best last night and awesome throughout the series.

At first I wasn't sure if he would handle the edge, but he killed it.