The Kennel Premiere

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Another good watch - 2 wins in 3 games - best start to the season in years. Things are looking up. You can see they are really building something which will help attract more talent.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup. I'm worried about the Warriors games, really need to win at least that game or the Cowboy game the following week before we head into games with Rabbit, Para and Shark.
I love how youre using Gus terminology when saying the teams lmaoo

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ciraldo most impressive and Gus also. They are rebuilding this club

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing work who ever prepared this and to have this edited after game 3 vs tigers and ready to go this week.
Plenty of emotion and something special happening belmore way .
When the team gels in a few weeks and get their timing right ,we will have the entertainers tag again.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Amazing work who ever prepared this and to have this edited after game 3 vs tigers and ready to go this week.
Plenty of emotion and something special happening belmore way .
When the team gels in a few weeks and get their timing right ,we will have the entertainers tag again.
I see this team as a hybrid....Entertainers in attack and with some spit , polish, intestinal fortitude and guts Dogs of war in defense :grinning: I like to say I dare to dream but there is a chance of it becoming a reality. But it will take some time and a lot of work. As Ciro says we're sticking to the process. Great episode by the way....I don't know if it's just my drepession kicking in but I was crying and smiling through the whole episode. Thank God for kleenex :grinning: and my best wishes to the Kiraz family.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to hear about Jacob’s brother. Hopefully he can pull through and love Jacob’s attitude. It’s a good perspective to have. Nothing on the footy field or at training will be as bad as what his brother is going through. I’m sure Jacob’s last 2 games have made his bro and family happy and proud.

I love how they made a big song and dance about the new players and coach getting a start too. Welcoming them as Bulldogs like that builds respect, pride and trust.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question why didnt Preston get a presentation jersey?