The Kennel Premiere

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good would it be if we came out of the blocks and smashed manly, melb and wests by cricket scores? It would give us so much momentum and shows the players what hard work and belief does
I can see us winning the first 3 games. Melbourne in Melbourne will be tough. But they’ve lost a few forwards, Smith, no Papi, no Olam. I can see us jagging a win down there. The players have said Ciraldo has put an emphasis on starting fast.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Good stuff again. Would have like to see more about the trial game though.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I enjoyed Reeds speech. Especially the bit about it the highlight of his career. Hasn’t even pulled our jersey on. Lol sucked in Parra.
I think Arthur is a good coach but he should have given Reed more ownership of that team.. As good as Moses is, if you've got a hooker like Mahoney, you absolutely utilise him as much as possible

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m only 4.5 minutes into this new episode but fark me this is intense. Everything Ciro and everyone else at the club are doing is infused with so much passion and intensity it’s kinda scary lol. The way Ray reacted and what Reed said! Holy shit it’s gonna be good times ahead surely?
Do u like YouTube videos now?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is so fkn good to watch. The boys looked so connected as brothers. I love how they are all doing the Samoan mili and the Aboriginal chant. You can see how much Ciro has brought to the fabric of the group. RFM and Fox are two of the most well rounded genuine players in the NRL. We are lucky to have them both. Fox hasn’t seen anything yet in regards to fans. If we are winning there is nothing like a doggies crowd. We are the NRL

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is so fkn good to watch. The boys looked so connected as brothers. I love how they are all doing the Samoan mili and the Aboriginal chant. You can see how much Ciro has brought to the fabric of the group. RFM and Fox are two of the most well rounded genuine players in the NRL. We are lucky to have them both. Fox hasn’t seen anything yet in regards to fans. If we are winning there is nothing like a doggies crowd. We are the NRL
Nate brother I love these last few words from your post.....We are the NRL :grinning: We now it, it's about time the NRL realize It too. The NRL is nothing without the Bulldogs!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hope they cleared the music rights for Creedence given John Fogerty just got them back after a 50 year legal battle on royalties from their catalogue:
YouTube coin going to Belmore needs to stay there :-)

Good gear, enjoyed Ep 3.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These have been good nice production quality and fans been crying out for this for a while..Full kudos to whoever signed off on this love it.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These have been good nice production quality and fans been crying out for this for a while..Full kudos to whoever signed off on this love it.
Good initiative. Well executed to this point. Perfect timing - leveraging the unsatiated interest in the "Gus rebuild".
Essentially what "Drive to Survive" is to F1.
They need to keep this idea, and dial it up to "11" for future years (should be a five year project following us all the way back to the top - highs & lows).

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good initiative. Well executed to this point. Perfect timing - leveraging the unsatiated interest in the "Gus rebuild".
Essentially what "Drive to Survive" is to F1.
They need to keep this idea, and dial it up to "11" for future years (should be a five year project following us all the way back to the top - highs & lows).
Yeh would be good as the team builds but could get to a point of saturation or overkill maybe as the team improves we put the brakes on little….?