The Kennel Premiere

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can see King, Fox, Mahoney, Kiks and Thompson becoming key leaders for us this year
I would have Burton in there as well, he's achieved a lot in a short career and everything we do will be centred mainly around him

I'm tipping Thompson for a big season.. a lot of our fans like to dish it out on him but need to keep in mind that it's not easy for any forward playing on the back foot.. Mahoney will have our boys playing more on the front foot.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to downplay things I suppose other clubs do the same thing?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant!

Good to see the players enjoying themselves. We have great people in the organisation all contributing to building a strong club culture.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to downplay things I suppose other clubs do the same thing?
Mason touched on this point. He said the pre-season has been great, at the same time we have to start winning. Losing has become a habit for the past 5 years but winning can also become one and winning is infectious.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
C’mon!!!!! Really pumped for this year

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised they left all of the F-bombs in at the end. It doesn't bother me one bit but aside from Fox saying shit once it was all pretty clean and then right at the end Tsikras says fuck about 20 times. Haha
Let us all be enlightened then with the full and correct usage of this most useful of words,

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max king for sol captain and forever leader! Just watching that i would run through a wall for him fuck me what a leader!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not a sight of this Sam Hughes fella, got fuckall idea why he has a Top 30 spot over Morrin, Billy, maybe Tanner etc…The new Tyrone Harding

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a sight of this Sam Hughes fella, got fuckall idea why he has a Top 30 spot over Morrin, Billy, maybe Tanner etc…The new Tyrone Harding
He's injured, relax.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest to god whoever made the call to make this original series has to be applauded. Finally get to get a amazing high up watching this, genuine love with the boys and footage of them training the house down. This sort of sht should have been on the socials years ago. We pay our membership and it’s looking like it’s paying off lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honesty ,love, respect, tolerance and resilience you can see it all in this video, things that our players and our club have not had for a very long time. trying hard to keep a lid on it but its getting very difficult to not get very excited about what's ahead for our club in 23 and beyond. CC is a very impressive man. Manly better fucking brace themselves.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honesty ,love, respect, tolerance and resilience you can see it all in this video, things that our players and our club have not had for a very long time. trying hard to keep a lid on it but its getting very difficult to not get very excited about what's ahead for our club in 23 and beyond. CC is a very impressive man. Manly better fucking brace themselves.
Could it be like round 1 2009? I remember going into that season hopeful, after signing many high profile players, but was blown away with how well we performed round 1 against the premiers Manly. We blew them off the park. History may repeat… another round 1 vs Manly. Certainly has a whiff about it, although Manly are far from premiers this time around lol.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was interesting, and I'll be watching episode 2 , mind you id watch the mascot take a shit I love this club so much. Its about time the fans got something back from the club to match our fanaticism.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these short videos they’ve released since The Kennel premiere part of it or just extras. The Burton one day was pretty exciting and TPJ had some interesting answers in his.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comments in the thread about Billy T, would not surprise me If Ciraldo sees a bit of himself in him. Maybe trying to get him more involved. While he may never make the Top 30, and he may never play an NRL game again he may find himself a job with the club. School teacher and young kids coming up through the rep teams, if he does the research and works on the coaching side of things who knows.

I think Gus got him a Train and Trial contract with the dogs last year, after he was in the Panthers system for a while.