The Kennel Premiere

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your all good D.O.W there is a thread "Bulldogs Videos and Pics" where I found it.Assume the same for you I originally got it as a notification from the club sent to my phone.

I'm waiting for the real serial regenerator of the same stories DJdeep to post this separately :tearsofjoy:

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
was that a hint that Max King will become captain? Usually it’s the leader the indigenous dance around like that isn’t it

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fam, found this on the Tube, enjoy! Looks like a Doggies Doco for 2023 pre-season - Apols if it’s already posted somewhere on here.
Inspirational. Long days out of their comfort zone. Building team. If they can duplicate that attitude on the field consistently in 2023, we will surely see a change in results.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your all good D.O.W there is a thread "Bulldogs Videos and Pics" where I found it.Assume the same for you I originally got it as a notification from the club sent to my phone.

I'm waiting for the real serial regenerator of the same stories DJdeep to post this separately :tearsofjoy:
Cheers, admittedly I have the blinkers on for the discussion forum - I’ll check that thread out, would have some good content

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
encouraging to see the mood, passion, enthusiasm in the locker room. Bring on round 1!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would have been produced by an external vendor. Club doesn’t have internal capability for this production level.
The production level isn’t extraordinary tbh. These days anyone with some education or even just practice can use a DSLR or mirror less camera for excellent results. Get a decent gimbal, lighting and other accessories, and away you go. Many of the top YouTubers would fit in this category.

I’ve recently been looking at a lot of cameras and bought my first mirror less model. Only used SLR and DSLR before. Anyway as part of my research I saw (and learnt) a lot about current video capabilities of these consumer cameras. Some of the better models are used my many professional videographers.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Max King is not indigenous. He was born in the UK.
I don't believe Reecek89 was refering to King as being indigenous....if you think back to the indigenous games the leader is always in the centre while his team mates dance or shall we say gather around him. Kingy is a legend and a larican but on the footy field he always gives his all. The way he ripped of his shirt and really got into the cultural experience shows the great attitude he has as a person and team mate. I loved it when the indigenous boys started slapping him on the back, reacting to him positively while laughing....PRICELESS. Who knows maybe King is our new captain.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for telling us club! That’s the one thing I wish they would improve, but glad they at least are doing this production.

I just opened the YouTube app on my tv to watch something else and discovered The Kennel lol.
I got a notification from the club straight to my phone no prob.?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome insightful vid. Most would not be privileged to see or appreciate the club's behind the scenes comradarie.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe Reecek89 was refering to King as being indigenous....if you think back to the indigenous games the leader is always in the centre while his team mates dance or shall we say gather around him. Kingy is a legend and a larican but on the footy field he always gives his all. The way he ripped of his shirt and really got into the cultural experience shows the great attitude he has as a person and team mate. I loved it when the indigenous boys started slapping him on the back, reacting to him positively while laughing....PRICELESS. Who knows maybe King is our new captain.
The fact he did that shows that they were probably told to embrace the different cultures. I’m no expert but would have thought that sort of thing could only be done by an indigenous tribal member at minimum, but have no idea really.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he has that wtf look as he walks in front of the car headlights was a crack up. Love seeing him really in his comfort zone now.
lol
must of been blindsided by the choice of driver. The fear in mahoney and Burton's faces in the back-seat says it all :grinning:

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's good that we have a genuine leadership group now.. for a while it was really just Jackson and an ageing Tolman.. Hoppa always gave 110% but you need more leaders in the forwards/halves&hooker imo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's good that we have a genuine leadership group now.. for a while it was really just Jackson and an ageing Tolman.. Hoppa always gave 110% but you need more leaders in the forwards/halves&hooker imo
I can see King, Fox, Mahoney, Kiks and Thompson becoming key leaders for us this year