The Kennel Premiere

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, but who, obviously someone in the club has been given the task. The production values look well beyond anything Steve Turner was putting out.
It would have been produced by an external vendor. Club doesn’t have internal capability for this production level.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet, I might be delayed lol but wowzaa this got me pumped for the season been trying to not get caught up with the hype this off season but gee whiz the squad looks happy and physically/mentally fit and ready to go. Hope this translates onto the field as well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a good watch.

Fox League should be showing these types of videos in the off-season.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Yeah! Let’s fucking trot Baby! We going to eat this competition! NRL look out! We coming for you. Let’s fucking go boys!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Certainly looks like the bonding aspect of things is being looked after. I recall when I first saw JAC play for us and we scored. He later said something along the lines of it was disappointing that only one or two players bothers to run over to congratulate the tryscorer.

Looks like we're going to have some team spirit this year. Hopefully we get a few more videos leading up to kickoff.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly looks like the bonding aspect of things is being looked after. I recall when I first saw JAC play for us and we scored. He later said something along the lines of it was disappointing that only one or two players bothers to run over to congratulate the tryscorer.

Looks like we're going to have some team spirit this year. Hopefully we get a few more videos leading up to kickoff.
Definitely an improvement on previous years. They’ll get tested when they lose a few games and have to remain positive and optimistic but I like the fact they are talking about it in this video. Clearly it’s something that means a lot to Cc and Gus that we address and it’s something you picked up on as well.
A lot of games in the past we would lose because we didn’t have a positive mind set.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fam, found this on the Tube, enjoy! Looks like a Doggies Doco for 2023 pre-season - Apols if it’s already posted somewhere on here.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good viewing but yeh it has been posted in at least 2 other threads. Lol