The Kennel Official Podcast Episode 3 featuring former NRL Player and Block Winner Omar Slaimankhel!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Episode 3 of the podcast is premiering now on YouTube and Spotify! We have former NRL player and Block Winner Omar Slaimankhel on the show this week to discuss all things Bulldogs and Rugby League!

YouTube:
The Kennel Podcast Episode 3 Ft. former NRL Player Omar Slaimankhel (Also winner of The Block 2022) - YouTube

Spotify:

Like us on the below social media platforms:

TikTok:

Instagram:

Twitter:
TheKennelForum (@TheKennelForum) / Twitter

Please like, subscribe and share with all your rugby league friends!

Cheers!

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh was good… guy gets animated loves his footy club tipped against us and begging forgiveness…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember seeing Omar before he made his NRL debut in the Warriors juniors. Reminded me of a young Patten. He would spin through tackles then outrun anyone. Pity he never really found his feet in the NRL 'cause he had so much potential.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember seeing Omar before he made his NRL debut in the Warriors juniors. Reminded me of a young Patten. He would spin through tackles then outrun anyone. Pity he never really found his feet in the NRL 'cause he had so much potential.
Played fb all his life and the Warriors being the Warriors decided wing was his best spot LOL and ruined any chance he had in league. All his highlights and hype was as a FB but he only ever played a handful of games on the wing and didn't adapt. He then signed a lucrative deal in Japanese rugby and played FB over seas.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Played fb all his life and the Warriors being the Warriors decided wing was his best spot LOL and ruined any chance he had in league. All his highlights and hype was as a FB but he only ever played a handful of games on the wing and didn't adapt. He then signed a lucrative deal in Japanese rugby and played FB over seas.
Nasheed here,
Curious his bulldogs link exactly

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Curious his bulldogs link exactly
He doesn't have any direct bulldogs links but we are, first and foremost, a rugby league podcast. Having people on the podcast who have first grade experience, especially as we ramp up the podcast, is really good. Don't worry, we've got some good guests coming on with plenty of links to the Bulldogs. ;)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was enjoyable to watch, keep up the good work bro!