Official The Kennel Official NRL Podcast + Now on Spotify, TikTok & YouTube Shorts

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We have officially launched TheKennel podcast.

This is our first episode so it will take us some time to grow and improve.

We welcome any and all feedback on how we can improve the podcast, the discussions and anything else.

Please like, subscribe and share the podcast to all your rugby league fans.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks as we will be exploring ways to bring fans and fans' questions onto the podcast!

We will be releasing a new episode weekly.

EDIT: We are now on Spotify if that's how you like to consume your podcasts!

And we have started releasing some shorts from the youtube vodcast:

Our TikTok is also online!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Well done. Good luck with it all, hope you boys reach all your future goals.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great stuff, good luck guys.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Would really love some feedback as well.

Also, like and subscribe! lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s dope!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is technically a Vodcast, right?
And available only on TK?
Podcasts are audio only, would be better if an audio only version was made available in Pod apps for listening when driving etc. Right now, you don’t have to navigate away from the page to lose this feed, even if you minimise your browser to do something else on your phone or your phone locks you lose the feed. So background audio would make it better.

Just some early observations as I don’t curently have 1hr+ to focus on this but would happily have it on in the background.

Good luck with it and look forward to enhancements as you go along - just like our team!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn awesome boys. I will have a listen. But, I’m opposite to a few on here, I prefer the longer pods. Fkn awesome initiative but boys

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done boys. Love to see this type of content.

A few tweeks ie. making it available on audio is a must. I listen to all podcasts while driving or working. You'll get better and it'll become more polished as you boys do more.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
This is technically a Vodcast, right?
And available only on TK?
Podcasts are audio only, would be better if an audio only version was made available in Pod apps for listening when driving etc. Right now, you don’t have to navigate away from the page to lose this feed, even if you minimise your browser to do something else on your phone or your phone locks you lose the feed. So background audio would make it better.

Just some early observations as I don’t curently have 1hr+ to focus on this but would happily have it on in the background.

Good luck with it and look forward to enhancements as you go along - just like our team!!
Hey bro, yeah we'll be up on spotify and a few other podcast platforms in the next couple of weeks. It'll be a podcast/vodcast. Just ironing out some some creases as we go along. Thanks for your input mate.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Fkn awesome boys. I will have a listen. But, I’m opposite to a few on here, I prefer the longer pods. Fkn awesome initiative but boys
Thanks for the support bro.

I also like long podcasts but I think under 1 hour is the sweet spot for rugby league podcasts for most people, it seems.

don't forget to like and subscribe :P

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is only one other player that could match Burton's bombs IMO but you would have to go back to the early eights. Greg Bretnell ex Bulldogs fullback had a massive boot on him being an ex AFL player before converting to rugby league.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
There is only one other player that could match Burton's bombs IMO but you would have to go back to the early eights. Greg Bretnell ex Bulldogs fullback had a massive boot on him being an ex AFL player before converting to rugby league.
Oooh yes! I've heard about his big boot. But tbh I couldn't think of anyone in recent memory other than Pat Richards who just had a gigantic boot on him, even though he never really utilised it during play as much.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The only kicker I have ever seen with anywhere near the same power was Greg Brentnall, the poor old leather ball used to groan when he he kicked it. He would be a revelation these days with synthetic balls and I have no doubt he could master a pretty decent floater.

Always a Bulldog

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahhh those old leather balls the wetter they got the heavier they were :grinning:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done great job, should have more bulldog merchandise in the background.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Well done great job, should have more bulldog merchandise in the background.

Keep an eye out. You'll like the set up that we're preparing. Just takes some setting up.

Make sure to like and subscribe!