The Kennel NRL Podcast 2023 Launch

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to direct them to as I'll be hosting and running the podcast.

We are trying to make this podcast a professional podcast about the Bulldogs and the NRL in general.

We like the idea of doing a rumour roundup and we will also do a history corner where we talk about the history of the Bulldogs club and the history of rugby league in general.

Also, this podcast will not be used to snipe people or push any grudges. We want to be able to engage with all the fans and enjoy the rise of the Bulldogs together.

The idea of the callouts on this post were to get ideas on what you would like to hear.

We're planning some big guests on the podcast, both from the NRL and their training teams as well as junior rugby league.

If you think there's someone who deserves to be heard and has some value to add to the rugby league community, please reach out to podcast@thekennel.net.au with details and we'll happily bring them on.

We're aiming for our first podcast to be the week before the season starts.

Really looking forward to hearing what everything thinks and answering your questions!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to direct them to as I'll be hosting and running the podcast.

We are trying to make this podcast a professional podcast about the Bulldogs and the NRL in general.

We like the idea of doing a rumour roundup and we will also do a history corner where we talk about the history of the Bulldogs club and the history of rugby league in general.

Also, this podcast will not be used to snipe people or push any grudges. We want to be able to engage with all the fans and enjoy the rise of the Bulldogs together.

The idea of the callouts on this post were to get ideas on what you would like to hear.

We're planning some big guests on the podcast, both from the NRL and their training teams as well as junior rugby league.

If you think there's someone who deserves to be heard and has some value to add to the rugby league community, please reach out to podcast@thekennel.net.au with details and we'll happily bring them on.

Really looking forward to hearing what everything thinks and answering your questions!
Top 3 plays of the day would be good.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I'd like to hear from people who were at the heart of big moments in Bulldogs history. Sounds like you have a pretty good plan for this. The history stuff and the interviews will really help drive interest, but to get access to the people who "were there", and the people you most want to interview, you have to demonstrate that you have a fair dinkum media offering, and avoiding any sniping or whinge segments is therefore a must.

In terms of hearing from fans, how feasible is it to hear from fans who've gotten some attention from the club and players when they were struggling with something? There must be many over the years.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I like your username.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot be any worse than the other Bulldogs poddy getting around.
True. They’re likely on here and I admire the passion but the Bulldogs Fans pod is unlistenable. The pronunciation: ‘I fort (thought) this’ and ‘a crowd of firty-five fousand’. It sounds like Sylvester the Cat. I couldn’t continue. But as Sid from FCTTB says: ‘Everyone’s got a pod these days’.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The podcast has launched!

Good stuff. All the best with it for the season.

I'm going to admit i'm not really a podcast person, but i'll try to get through it in small pieces.

Is there a shorter version? :p

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Good stuff. All the best with it for the season.

I'm going to admit i'm not really a podcast person, but i'll try to get through it in small pieces.

Is there a shorter version? :p
Ha! I understand but I'm sure you'll like the banter lol.

Yeah we'll be doing instagram reels and tiktoks. We're still sorting out some small teething problems but you'll be able to consume the podcast in bite size pieces soon enough.

Make sure to like and subscribe! Cheers.