The Kennel Comedian thing/place

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't we set up a kennel fun day. Set up a wrestling ring and have twenty midgets on hand, then we go in one by one against all 20 and see how long it takes to launch them all out the ring or if your launched out first, then game over for you.

My money would be on @Memberberries to start favourite. I won't go too bad either

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you, if I was in a wrestling ring, royal Rumble style, me against a team of midgets, how many of them would be required to heave me over the ropes?

It would take more than a few wouldn't it :grinning: , I'd be launching midgets into the crowd left right and centre. Little buggers ahaha

Tell me you didn't laugh.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has probably been done but I couldn’t find a thread about posting your favourite comedians names, sketches, acts, bits up here.

Sometimes this section of the Kennel gets full on serious so fuck that let’s have a laugh...

So if you have Instagram this is my favourite account: Tony Baker https://instagram.com/tonybaker?igshid=zmlnzsc3pffy

And I’m old school but if you don’t have Instagram this one is always funny to me:
Both him and Rainman are my favourites

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
NSFW - Not PC
Not everyone's cup of tea, but I always found this guys vids made me laugh..

Australia in 2 min Vol 1

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he sure is Hacky..greg davies has been on his show at least once that i know of and that sesh was hilarious.

Lee Mack is another pom who is comedy gold, to me the english fella's are the benchmark.
Agreed. I watched 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown quite often and they cycle a lot of the great English comedians through it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I watched 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown quite often and they cycle a lot of the great English comedians through it.
Great show, I love 8 out of 10 cats does countdown. Also Rachel Riley is a bonus :hearteyes:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you, if I was in a wrestling ring, royal Rumble style, me against a team of midgets, how many of them would be required to heave me over the ropes?

It would take more than a few wouldn't it :grinning: , I'd be launching midgets into the crowd left right and centre. Little buggers ahaha

Tell me you didn't laugh.

But they gots them big midget heads if they run full pelt at you they are at groin height say goodbye

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always wanted to attend the Jerry springer show to sit in the crowd and hurl insults at the people on stage.. I have a special gift to insult, to strike whilst the irons hot.. how good are the Jerry springer roasts. I had a ticket to attend and was in the USA in New York but it was filmed in Chicago so didn't go . (Instead I had middle isle second row seats to David Letterman show)

Enjoy...

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
same here, jimmy carr is a bit meh but generally that show is a great laugh..with an added hot bonus in Rachel Riley :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bill Burr is my current favourite. Also don't mind Jeff Ross most of the time.