The Kennel Comedian thing/place

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This has probably been done but I couldn’t find a thread about posting your favourite comedians names, sketches, acts, bits up here.

Sometimes this section of the Kennel gets full on serious so fuck that let’s have a laugh...

So if you have Instagram this is my favourite account: Tony Baker https://instagram.com/tonybaker?igshid=zmlnzsc3pffy

And I’m old school but if you don’t have Instagram this one is always funny to me:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've just discovered "The Whitest Kids U Know" and idk why but I've just binged them on YouTube lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This has probably been done but I couldn’t find a thread about posting your favourite comedians names, sketches, acts, bits up here.

Sometimes this section of the Kennel gets full on serious so fuck that let’s have a laugh...

So if you have Instagram this is my favourite account: Tony Baker https://instagram.com/tonybaker?igshid=zmlnzsc3pffy

And I’m old school but if you don’t have Instagram this one is always funny to me:
Love Bill Burr..he is in the Mandalorian..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is actually quite embarrassing but the best Stand up comedy I've ever heard isn't even from real life, it's from a video game - Katt Williams in GTA 4!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Check out Micky Flanagan and his Delhi belly routine. You won't regret it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit of an odd comedy routine but there's a Malaysian comedian who lives in the UK and he's famous for his reviews of fried rice. Pretty bloody funny.

He reviewed Gordon Ramsay's fried rice and Nat's What I Reckon's fried rice and gave them decent reviews, and both went on his channel to thank him.

Jamie Oliver... Not so much

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe not everyone's cuppa but a 6 foot 8 fat man giant by the name of Greg Davies a pommy **** IS a riot some of his stand up and stuff on his appearances on the Graham Norton show(by the way a very good show that has zero bullshit or gimmicks well worth a watch, the uncensored version of course)is piss your pants funny..as the other guests find also.

of interest i noticed is the staggering amount of women half his age(he is late 40's at a guess now)or even as low as 21!! who want to fuck him :tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shake my head with what the world has become.

For instance, a man walks into the room and he is fat. You say "he is fat", everyone knows it's true but someone says "you can't say that he will be offended."

If he walked into a room along with his brother who is a midget.. someone says "one of the brothers has a beef with you" ... What's your next question?? The fat one or the midget?
(the fat one obviously likes beef but the midgets are always angry little men :grinning: ) Right? Why is this not a reasonable line of question? When it's the most precise description to help me decipher which brother to punch.

But you can't say that or they both be offended ...

So as not to offend anyone or discriminate, do you just have to punch both brothers?

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I shake my head with what the world has become.

For instance, a man walks into the room and he is fat. You say "he is fat", everyone knows it's true but someone says "you can't say that he will be offended."

If he walked into a room along with his brother who is a midget.. someone says "one of the brothers has a beef with you" ... What's your next question?? The fat one or the midget?
(the fat one obviously likes beef but the midgets are always angry little men :grinning: ) Right? Why is this not a reasonable line of question? When it's the most precise description to help me decipher which brother to punch.

But you can't say that or they both be offended ...

So as not to offend anyone or discriminate, do you just have to punch both brothers?
Don't worry about which brother to punch and just give yourself an uppercut instead, that way everyone wins.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe not everyone's cuppa but a 6 foot 8 fat man giant by the name of Greg Davies a pommy c*** IS a riot some of his stand up and stuff on his appearances on the Graham Norton show(by the way a very good show that has zero bullshit or gimmicks well worth a watch, the uncensored version of course)is piss your pants funny..as the other guests find also.

of interest i noticed is the staggering amount of women half his age(he is late 40's at a guess now)or even as low as 21!! who want to fuck him :tearsofjoy:
Greg Davies is great, no matter what show he is on. I did like him hosting Taskmaster, was always good for a laugh.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about which brother to punch and just give yourself an uppercut instead, that way everyone wins.
I have a question for you, if I was in a wrestling ring, royal Rumble style, me against a team of midgets, how many of them would be required to heave me over the ropes?

It would take more than a few wouldn't it :grinning: , I'd be launching midgets into the crowd left right and centre. Little buggers ahaha

Tell me you didn't laugh.

Last edited: