the kennel and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
love coming onto the kennel and reading everything people have to say about the club and its players, but after yesterdays game and all the attacks on the players and coach im now sitting back and having little input.

everyone is entitled to an opinion and to have their say, after all its an open forum and theres a right way of saying things, i dont believe calling players spastics and all the bickering between contributors is being constructive or adding anything of worth to any of the discussions on here.

it would be a much better forum if people had their say in a way thats not disrespectful to players or the club and to leave the personal attacks out of it.
thats just my opinion.
and before the narks whinge about this being in bulldogs discussion thread and not in the lounge, this has to do with the bulldogs

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
So you mean you would like to hear things like, wow Bulldogs you've been playing flat with no attack and no ball control for the last 4 years. But goooooo Bulldogs.
Is this the sort of comments you are after?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont think calling players spastics and the personal attacks on other contributors is necessary, but i take it your fine with that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you mean you would like to hear things like, wow Bulldogs you've been playing flat with no attack and no ball control for the last 4 years. But goooooo Bulldogs.
Is this the sort of comments you are after?
I called it at the start of the season for where i thought the club was at (may have gone over the top) and people hammered me over it. I think people on this forum massively overrate our players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all love the club first and foremost and all want it to succeed. We pay our hard earned cash to cheer and have an opinion. When theyre going gangbusters we all suck their peni$es and cheer til we go hoarse. However when they dish up rubbish, i believe i have a voice and opinion to say where we were let down and yesterday that was our halves big time.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I called it at the start of the season for where i thought the club was at (may have gone over the top) and people hammered me over it. I think people on this forum massively overrate our players.
Kasiano is not overrated marley trust me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kasiano is not overrated marley trust me.
If he stays fit and keeps his weight under control he is fine, something he has not done for 2 seasons..... but like i said he looked good yesterday.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
people were mad last year when we were top of the table so this is not new

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If the players read The Kennel maybe they would play better

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des should hand print outs of the kennel for them to read at training haha
you're right DES should stop reading ghandi quotes to them and get back to old school coaching techniques .. 'DES, you've changed man'

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Why not lol, be like "look what fans are saying about you, prove them wrong"
Half of them would be suicidal or just quit footy after reading our harsh armchair criticisms haha
LOL!! Maybe Dorothy will fire up. 120kg human being too scared to run hard at the line shouldn't be playing footy imo.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pritchard had a very good second half on the left when we got decent possession of the ball.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes and no ..

Calling a player a s**t c**t isn't constructive, and really doesn't add anything to the forums.

However calling a player disappointing, aggressive, a loose cannon, or an idiot for constant brain explosions, that's fair play. Likewise stating we are playing too flat, etcetc.

After waiting an entire offseason and preseason, and getting hyped that things would change, seeing EXACTLY the same attack layout as last year (with the same result) IS disappointing as a fan. That's something we can all agree on I'm sure.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes and no ..

Calling a player a s**t c**t isn't constructive, and really doesn't add anything to the forums.

However calling a player disappointing, aggressive, a loose cannon, or an idiot for constant brain explosions, that's fair play. Likewise stating we are playing too flat, etcetc.

After waiting an entire offseason and preseason, and getting hyped that things would change, seeing EXACTLY the same attack layout as last year (with the same result) IS disappointing as a fan. That's something we can all agree on I'm sure.
Yh i go over the top sometimes... ill try keep my fingers in control from now on :grinning:

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You hit the Nail on the head with that comment Mr I. All the hype in the off season expecting big things from our great club and then to literally play the same style as last year LITERALLY.

Usually teams work on their weak points in the off season. Ours is the inability to score points and by the looks of it we didn't do shit in the off season. Des is partly to Blame coz he has not done anything to rectify the issue. I understand he's tried to be persistant (i.e Trex) but God dam it sometimes you just gotta "slap" your Kid so they know they are doing wrong.

In 2012 our attack was impressive but even then it was a forward orientated style of play, 2013 was forward orientated 2014 the samething. If we expect our forwards to be playmakers as well, theyll end up being sh!t forwards because they are too busy concentrating on play making. You cannot tell me our forwards for the past couple of years havn't been laying the ground work for our halves to take control, When are we going to have a team ACTUALLY directed by Halves FFS.

This is a club that had legends like Mortimor, Lamb, Polla-mounter and Shifty, so sorry if I expect us to be more potent in that position it's what I've grown up watching.

I love and respect this club, I just wish the people on the field respected the club as much as all of us fans.

Anyways that's my vent for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.