The Kasiano Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a deadset game changer. For the first 20 minutes of last nights game we did not look like scoring. Hasler comes up with a master stroke substition.

With around 15 minutes remaining in the first half Kas runs onto the field and within 20 seconds he creates space for Bmoz to score with a quality offload.

The way he is being utilised off the bench this season has made him a match winner.

Would anyone like to see changes to the use of the bench at this stage? For example Klemmer starting means that we rely too heavily on Kas. Interesting to note that all of our tries came off unstructured ad-lib football.

Also Sam Perret take a bow 1 try and 2 try assists. That is up there with his performance against melbourne this year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think if we had kas, klemmer and Williams coming onto the field between the 20-30 min mark our forwards would almost be unstoppable in attack.

But the thing is klemmer probably wanted to start (maybe in his contract?) even though his stats are almost the same as when he was on the bench (his impact was better off the bench). But I think without klem starting then we lack any go forward (Jackson, tolman, RFM are not really your meter eaters).

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wish we could balance this better.

Graham for ball playing, defence and hit/ups and Klemmer for impact and meters as our starting Forwards with Eastwood at Lock, and RFM and Jackson on the edges.

Then Kasiano coming on for impact against tired legs/ball playing and Tolman keeping the defensive work rate up with Williams replacing RFM on the edge and Jackson playing the 80.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Also Sam Perret take a bow 1 try and 2 try assists. "

Did i miss one of Perrett's try assists?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I missed his other try assist also

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the first try was the falcon assist of josh? Then the try that came from the kasiano off load?
Either way his impact has been great but we need to not rely on it for points

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we order 2 more Kasianos.. how old are his sons

Status
Not open for further replies.