THE KARMA GOD'S SET TO STRIKE

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute disaster of a year for our club & us loyal supporters.
We sit & hope every week that somehow our below average squad can snag a win, to then fail at the final hurdle and continue to let us down.
I've got no answers or ideas left anymore that could possibly help us to avoid that dreaded wooden spoon..... accept this one last plea!!!

I have not forgotten what shape our roster was left in at the hands of the previous board & that one man "Des Hasler".
It is them who created the mess that we find ourselves in right now.

SO, if in fact the "KARMA GODS" do exist - I please ask that on the Friday the 11th of September 2020 at 6pm, they shine down on ANZ Stadium & do their job on Des Hasler & hand him his 7th loss in a row & perhaps help us avoid the wooden spoon.
The only thing that would make a win sweeter is if Manly were the team we could leapfrog, but we cant have everything I suppose.

If anyone is going to the game, perhaps some signs saying "May The Karma God's Shine On You Des".

And May The Karma God's please do their job!!!

(This season's sent me a bit loopy, but I'm hanging on to any hope I can find).

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We sit & hope every week that somehow our below average squad can snag a win, to then fail at the final hurdle and continue to let us down.
I've got no answers or ideas left anymore that could possibly help us to avoid that dreaded wooden spoon..... accept this one last plea!!!

I have not forgotten what shape our roster was left in at the hands of the previous board & that one man "Des Hasler".

SO, if in fact the "KARMA GODS" do exist - I please ask that on the Friday the 11th of September 2020 at 6pm, they shine down on ANZ Stadium & do their job on Des Hasler & hand him his 7th loss in a row & perhaps help us avoid the wooden spoon.
The only thing that would make a win sweeter is if Manly were the team we could leapfrog, but we cant have everything I suppose.

If anyone is going to the game, perhaps some signs saying "May The Karma God's Shine On You Des".

I lost any hope for this year , this great club became a circus

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Do you really think the Karma Gods give a rats ass about a club who is too busy stabbing each other in the backs :rage:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had ample opportunities to win games and get off the bottom of the ladder. We couldnt do it. That ship has sailed now, I hope Im wrong and something changes but we will finish last.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really think the Karma Gods give a rats ass about a club who is too busy stabbing each other in the backs :rage:
Maybe they give a rats about us loyal supporters who have copped it in the back from everyone!!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had ample opportunities to win games and get off the bottom of the ladder. We couldnt do it. That ship has sailed now, I hope Im wrong and something changes but we will finish last.
I didnt want to like this post for the sad reality of it. Wish they'd bring back the agree button and the best post would be good too.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The frustrating thing is that team selections have cost us in a win in a heap of tight games. Picking Montoya and Holland in the centres and persisting with Jacko in the backrow has been criminal.

From what I have seen this year we are no chance in our last 3 games without Foran. He has practically carried us all year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its not a done deal, anything is possible

6 manly players could get injured and we sneak in a 28-26 win against 11 men

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the karma gods have spoken.. ogden and thompson ruled out.....
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I agree with you 100%.

But why waste the Karma Gods on this year.

Put the bastards to work next year and get us into the 8.

We deserve that after the last few years.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Mate I wouldn’t go to that game even if you paid me! That would be 80minutes of my life wasted