Official The Josh Jackson Legacy Lives On

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Toss up between King and a smokey in RFM for captaincy... extremely surprised if its anyone other than them. Talking up huddles and leading squad around.
Not too surprising, they're both two names i threw up previously. I think we will go down the co captain route with JAC and one of those two. Any Jake news? :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not too surprising, they're both two names i threw up previously. I think we will go down the co captain route with JAC and one of those two. Any Jake news? :tearsofjoy:

Faitlala looking a different man, looking physically and mentally the fittest we have ever seen.

Avo, Not there today, plenty missing?

All I can add is this is definitely his last chance at FB as there are 2 FB's in strong consideration and club ready to pounce if he doesn't work out.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was picking up the orange peels and doing delivery runs for the boys kfc at lunch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Faitlala looking a different man, looking physically and mentally the fittest we have ever seen.

Avo, Not there today, plenty missing?

All I can add is this is definitely his last chance at FB as there are 2 FB's in strong consideration and club ready to pounce if he doesn't work out.
RFM just needs to stay fit, not sure if he will nail down the spot on the right edge but he will definitely be in the 17 as long as he can stay on the field. @Apex Cedar said centre Averillo back on the menu and he's going to score 30 tries playing between Kikau and JAC

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM just needs to stay fit, not sure if he will nail down the spot on the right edge but he will definitely be in the 17 as long as he can stay on the field. @Apex Cedar said centre Averillo back on the menu and he's going to score 30 tries playing between Kikau and JAC
I reckon edge.. They didnt really line-up today with plenty missing but most likely the pack will be..

TPJ
Mahoney
King
Kikz
RFM
Thommo

Sutton
Waddell
Pele/Patolo/Davey/couple of train and trials pushing hard.
Utility

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon edge.. They didnt really line-up today with plenty missing but most likely the pack will be..

TPJ
Mahoney
King
Kikz
RFM
Thommo

Sutton
Waddell
Pele/Patolo/Davey/couple of train and trials pushing hard.
Utility
Probably although I hope we bench Thompson and I don't have to see Waddell again lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably although I hope we bench Thompson and I don't have to see Waddell again lol.
Waddles ain't going anywhere and i reckon his impact off a bench would be good for momentum rather than requiring him to be that damaging edgerower.

There are plenty in the kennel this year, reserve grade squad will be stacked.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toss up between King and a smokey in RFM for captaincy... extremely surprised if its anyone other than them. Talking up huddles and leading squad around.
Mahoney has already been told he will be captain.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be bothered making a new thread or anything but does anyone know if captain gets like a mandatory bonus?

Or is it something in their contract / player by player basis?

E.G. 50k per year bonus if captain of club

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't be bothered making a new thread or anything but does anyone know if captain gets like a mandatory bonus?

It would definitely be a higher salary considering you'll be working more off the park.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Generally between $50k and $100k.

Always a Bulldog