Official The Josh Jackson Legacy Lives On

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got some people on here concerned about Josh being part of the coaching staff. LOL! He won’t be doing anything except training what the program says to do set out by someone else such as Touma. People need to chill
Yep crazy the amount of negative nellies on this subject.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an ideal role for him.
Has the theoretical knowledge from his degrees and the practical experience of having lived it as a player.
Holds the respect of all at the club so that should make the transition into a non playing role easier amongst former team mates. Also being captain he would have been a voice of authority amongst the group so that doesn't change now he's on the coaching staff.
I'm sure Gus and CC would have offered him the role for when he wanted it, i.e 2023 / 2024 etc and he would have had the opportunity to take a break if he had wanted to.
Better then seeing McFerris rolling around the training field.
Hopefully he'll have the yellow shirt on and be running the water during games too, fuck what the other clubs think of it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Got some people on here concerned about Josh being part of the coaching staff. LOL! He won’t be doing anything except training what the program says to do set out by someone else such as Touma. People need to chill
Yes but he used to be naked with these guys in the changeroom and now he's going to be coaching them. That's weird.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still technically a coaching role. I just don't like it, always felt weird to me players transitioning into roles and working with players they trained with only a couple months ago.
We need absolute hard-arses in those fitness roles, people who stand for no nonsense like Billy Johnstone or Folkesy. Maybe I'm being harsh but at times when Jacko was Captain he almost seemed satisfied with mediocrity, and I agree overseeing recent peers isn't ideal. The press conferences where he gave pretty clear support to Barrett (after he was sacked) is an example.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love this news! on ya Jacko!

Hopefully he's taking a pay packet worth his skill set... somewhere in the region of 700k per year

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need absolute hard-arses in those fitness roles,
Relax. Jackson answers to Touma. Touma answers to Ciraldo. Ciraldo answers to Gould.
The arses will be as hard as they need to be, or the weakest link will be shown the door in quick time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need absolute hard-arses in those fitness roles, people who stand for no nonsense like Billy Johnstone or Folkesy. Maybe I'm being harsh but at times when Jacko was Captain he almost seemed satisfied with mediocrity, and I agree overseeing recent peers isn't ideal. The press conferences where he gave pretty clear support to Barrett (after he was sacked) is an example.
Yes I would have preferred Jackson to have moved on and personally if it was up to me I would've moved him on as a player years ago. Too many nostalgia merchants on here.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be Toumas program. Jacko will be implementing it.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I would have preferred Jackson to have moved on and personally if it was up to me I would've moved him on as a player years ago. Too many nostalgia merchants on here.
Lolll FKN shots fired :tearsofjoy:… lock your doors and hide under the bed bro, they gonna come for you now

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep crazy the amount of negative nellies on this subject.
It's TK......as soon as someone mentions something different for a change, it's........

caos-bob.gif

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching Jacko at training these days is not pretty.. Bloke is absolutely gutted.. Should have definitely gone around for one more year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watching Jacko at training these days is not pretty.. Bloke is absolutely gutted.. Should have definitely gone around for one more year.
Do you have any juicy news from training?