Official The Josh Jackson Legacy Lives On

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fitness is a coaching role lol. You're literally part of the coaching team :tearsofjoy:
If you have ever been part of a coaching squad of rugby league, which i guess you and nasheed havnt, they have no influence to the coaching structures in defence and attack
It is purely fitness, strength and conditioning

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you have ever been part of a coaching squad of rugby league, which i guess you and nasheed havnt, they have no influence to the coaching structures in defence and attack
It is purely fitness, strength and conditioning
Where did I say he's doing that? I said he's part of the coaching team which he absolutely is. I don't know why you're talking about structure in defence or attack :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was thinking you had more sense
Forgetting your a soccer olayet
You're the one with no sense here, arguing against something that is so painfully clear. Are strength and conditioning coaches not part of the coaching team? Are they part of Admin instead? He's literally out on the field monitoring the players and guiding them LOL. He's going to be involved in and working with other coaches doing things like managing training loads, guiding the players through sessions, monitoring players, correcting players movement, etc. He was also sitting down with the coaches in one of Gus's videos lol. Again i don't know why you're trying to argue against something that's so painfully clear.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Picture of Jackson definitely not coaching, just him forgetting he's not a player aye and accidentally stepping on the field and instructing players...no coaching :tearsofjoy:

Okunbors Cradle Snatchers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard a story that when Jackson was first made captain he'd make a bunch of the boys wake up and go for early runs/swims at the beach and that many of the boys weren't into it.

Funny how now he's their conditioning coach.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard a story that when Jackson was first made captain he'd make a bunch of the boys wake up and go for early runs/swims at the beach and that many of the boys weren't into it.

He's pretty much had a squad of non performers or at the very best nsw cup players for the last 6 years. If that's true it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm on the fence about this one. Always worry about players become managers of the squad whilst there's still friendships etc.

At least it's not a Ferris level jobs for the boys and he has some credentials

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson has always been fit i think his main problem is he isn't vocal enough and has a similar problem to Barrett and that he's one of the boys.

Coaches need to be able to thrash the players when the time calls for it

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can’t be one of the boys and a hard arse at the same time, JJ now needs to be vocal since it’s his job to get them into shape.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Maybe they should have and they would have been as fit as he was. His form declined at the end of his career but he was always fit asf.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The right guy for the job, his work ethic and standards were never lacking within the playing group, the Kennel were pretty vocal about Ferris and saying the team looked unfit. Some already questioning Reed Mahoney fitness, here's to hoping for a big offseason.