The Israel Folau Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the same bunch of leftist fucks have a fucking whinge like usual.

PS massive fucking lol at the ***** thinking their fucked up comparisons are better than others.

Bored, moronic, hypocritical demon *****....

You can tell when a few members post in any thread, it will turn into an agenda driven left v right pissing contest.
I don't know why you wouldn't expect a thread about politicians trying to pass a bill to not have people on both sides of the spectrum to be posting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why you wouldn't expect a thread about politicians trying to pass a bill to not have people on both sides of the spectrum to be posting.
Because like I said, every thread a few dumb ***** post in turn into political bullshit contest.

Plus in Australia, it's not left v right, it's left v far left these days. To the right, ScumMo is nothing to brag about and to the left, how shit is your side that you lost to ScumMo.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because like I said, every thread a few dumb ***** post in turn into political bullshit contest.

Plus in Australia, it's not left v right, it's left v far left these days.
I think this one has pretty much stuck to the issue rather than delving deeply into politics in general. Treat it like I was treating the Latrell Mitchell threads and just don't click the link if it annoys you.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
When threads end up like this they get locked. Learn how to discuss things like adults, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.