Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how good was the dumby reverse flick to haz to the general. sensational

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Watching the Broncs game i thought the try where Hodges made a break and then the ball was passed through 3 sets of hands before over the line was great!

BUT! This flick pass to Haz then quick offload to Patten was outstanding!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't compare that Broncos, Titans game to Idris' briliance.

Titans and Broncos game was BORING!watched it when i got home from doggies game. Seriously, both teams have no idea what defence is.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Good quick thinking and from Haz to pass it off to the General too

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score

Titans and Broncos game was BORING!watched it when i got home from doggies game. Seriously, both teams have no idea what defence is.
Mate you must be on crack! The Titans Broncs game was a ripper. Im not a fan of either team, but i love NRL and it was great to see the Titans come back from being down by over 20 points.

And If you read my post i said that Idris topped the Broncs game.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Genius!!! :love:
& Haz --> Patten! :love:

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were a whole bunch of knockers last week asking for Idris' head. Some were even saying he doesn't know how to offload. Guess he learnt during the week.
I'm Glad Kev's the coach and not some of the armchair coaches on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you must be on crack! The Titans Broncs game was a ripper. Im not a fan of either team, but i love NRL and it was great to see the Titans come back from being down by over 20 points.

Sorry if you like cricket score football but finals football is about who's tougher, who's willing to roll over the other team and belt them and take control.

That was a rubbish quality game last night. Everyone has their own opinion, I didn't like it.

And your an idiot. I'm on crack for having an opinion? right.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were a whole bunch of knockers last week asking for Idris' head. Some were even saying he doesn't know how to offload. Guess he learnt during the week.
I'm Glad Kev's the coach and not some of the armchair coaches on here.
mate there is always prongheads on here giving to him or holdsworth but wen they play good they start to love them again. just love them no matter what. they are busting there asses off for us the fans every week. only a fool with no brains would suggest idris be dropped.

im with you. go the mighty dogs

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
im so glad haz was on the ball and was ready 4 it hehe

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score

I thought it was a toyota cup game :confused:

:p

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Idris terrorised them all night. The pass from Haz to Patten after the flick was first class also

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Sorry if you like cricket score football but finals football is about who's tougher, who's willing to roll over the other team and belt them and take control.

That was a rubbish quality game last night. Everyone has their own opinion, I didn't like it.

If we turn up with the same attack against them, they will roll us.

But with BK back i dont think they will let that happen.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Lol so you like watching defencless footy?

Dogs_fan_4lyf

PriiNc3ss :)
Reaction score

x2 that game between the broncoz and the titans was horrible to watch, it was almost lyk both teams had forgotten how to defend. the dogs and knights felt like a semi final footy game and was played lyk one :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.