The I stand with Adam thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When you follow this club, you sure gotta roll with the punches.

It never ends ...but let's re-set yet again, and hope for the best that our players can keep outa the news and we can be a footy club again...not Controvery Corner.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a word of advice to whoever is planning to "Stand With Adam Elliott"

Make sure you stand beside or behind him, because if you stand in front of him you might be in for a ""BIG surprise" - especially if he's been drinking.
You talking from experience?

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone on here mentioned that Adam has a prawn head.
I'm struggling to get past this comment and for that reason its probably best he moves on.
Maybe to the sharks or some other aquatic themed club.

His greatest strength was his clubmanship and he's blown that.
His skill on the field was only ever average at best, a big time out required.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm struggling to get past this comment and for that reason its probably best he moves on.

your profile picture.. :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Pfft. In 1-2 years he will be the best forward in the competition.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Adam can get fucked. I know what he did is not a sackable offence, but he is a very shit bloke and I hope he leaves the club at some stage.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know what, even though he is a **** of a human, the nrlol are worse.

So technically I "stand" with the player just to send a "get fucked you c***s" to them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know what, even though he is a **** of a human, the nrlol are worse.

So technically I "stand" with the player just to send a "get fucked you c***s" to them.
He’s a top bloke. Does 10x the community work most players do. Very well liked by his teammates. Like many young Aussie blokes, he just has a problem with binge drinking/ making stupid decisions on the piss. If that is the measuring stick of a shit bloke, we have a hell of a lot of shit blokes in this country.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@utility half is right, Elliot is a stand up guy (literally) and always willing to do his bit for the greater good.

Micheal apparently cheats on his miss's
His miss's obviously has no problem cheating on him.
Elliot has no problem cheating on his miss's.

So maybe the marriage might get called off now sparing the kids a couple of years suffering threw a marriage imploding (poor little buggars)

Elliot is a deep thinker.
A deep penetrator too apparently.
Lets raise a schooner glass to Elliot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s a top bloke. Does 10x the community work most players do. Very well liked by his teammates. Like many young Aussie blokes, he just has a problem with binge drinking/ making stupid decisions on the piss. If that is the measuring stick of a shit bloke, we have a hell of a lot of shit blokes in this country.
Hahaha fucking hell, just go get yourself a Elliott body pillow and hump yourself silly all night. He hooked up with his best mates partner, that's a shit bloke. "Oh but be was drunk" lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hahaha fucking hell, just go get yourself a Elliott body pillow and hump yourself silly all night. He hooked up with his best mates partner, that's a shit bloke. "Oh but be was drunk" lol
What do you think I’m doing in my pauses between posts?

Yes, he was drunk. Let he who has not acted like a fuckwit at some point in his life cast the first stone. In other words, pipe down junior ;)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know about you but fucking your best mates missus makes you a shit c*** IMO.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What do you think I’m doing in my pauses between posts?

Yes, he was drunk. Let he who has not acted like a fuckwit at some point in his life cast the first stone. In other words, pipe down junior ;)
I don't buy the drunk bullshit. If you're a ****, you're a ****.

If I got drunk and slept with your missus would you let me off because I was drunk?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't buy the drunk bullshit. If you're a ****, you're a ****.

If I got drunk and slept with your missus would you let me off because I was drunk?
Can’t imagine you’d be my favourite person assuming you knew she was my partner, but I wouldn’t expect a third party who has no direct connection to any of us to give a shit or to negatively judge you. People make mistakes. Good people do shitty things. This widespread character condemnation is all a bit too Ricki Lake for me.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t imagine you’d be my favourite person assuming you knew she was my partner, but I wouldn’t expect a third party who has no direct connection to any of us to give a shit or to negatively judge you. People make mistakes. Good people do shitty things. This widespread character condemnation is all a bit too Ricki Lake for me.
You didn't answer my question, dawg (;))

He obviously can't handle his drink so he should stick to cordial.

PS he attacks his own character harder than any of us.

PPS I bet you if it wasn't your mate and it was another dud, let's say Crapa, you wouldn't be defending the undefendable.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question, dawg (;))

He obviously can't handle his drink so he should stick to cordial.

PS he attacks his own character harder than any of us.

PPS I bet you if it wasn't your mate and it was another dud, let's say Crapa, you wouldn't be defending the undefendable.
I’m not defending what he did.... but at the same time I’m not going to label him a shit person over it. Especially when those who actually know him seem to think he’s a good person snd he uses his profile to do a lot for the community.

You can think of it as bias if you like.... but honestly good people have done worse things.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not defending what he did.... but at the same time I’m not going to label him a shit person over it. Especially when those who actually know him seem to think he’s a good person snd he uses his profile to do a lot for the community.

You can think of it as bias if you like.... but honestly good people have done worse things.
I'm not casting the first stone but it was an evil act from both the dud and the whore, but it has nothing to do with the Dogs or the nrlol.

Like I said, after a ref rort in tonight's joke of a game, we won't be talking about this.