The I stand with Adam thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you are a pitchfork wielder or a negative Nellie, don’t even THINK about posting on this thread. This is a thread solely for reasonable people who want to show support for a player who is once again being unfairly maligned by a toxic fan base. Adam Elliott is a future immortal and any one of us would be lucky if he kissed our partners. If you are with me, type I stand with Adam in the comment section below.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a couple of things

1. Not sure about future immortal a little farfetched and;
2. Sorry, I can't stand with him he did a dirty act

Pretty sure you wouldn't stand with your mate, if he kissed/banged your wife/fiance/or missus.

Or maybe you would *shrugs*

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think we've discussed this clowns antics enough for a while don't you?
I’m not calling for discussion. I am calling for reasonable/ non toxic members to show solidarity. Some people clearly can’t read. Yeesh!

Also, the only thing King Elliott has in common with clowns is the size of his feet.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not calling for discussion. I am calling for reasonable/ non toxic members to show solidarity. Some people clearly can’t read. Yeesh!

Also, the only thing King Elliott has in common with clowns is the size of his feet.
Solidarity for what cause though? Is Elliott the victim in all of this?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Solidarity for what cause though? Is Elliott the victim in all of this?
He’s certainly being subjected to an excessive snd over the top level of vitriol from the good old court of public opinion. Whatever happened to the attitude of shutting up and letting people sort out their own private business? And don’t give me the it damages the brand bullshit. I haven’t heard of any sponsors threatening to withdraw support over this storm in a teacup.

Last edited: