The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where is the "I'm sorry Reed Mahoney" thread from @Flanagun who was writing Mahoney off as a dud, overweight, overrated etc before he even played a game for us and said we should never have let go of JMK to get him????

Funny how he never wants to admit when he was wrong or death riding certain players, but wants a pity party for Flanagan, JMK etc whenever someone questions their form.
I said he’s tubby, has cankles and can’t run. I’ll be happy to admit I am wrong when he proves it, baby.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah he’s playing well but whats the point of a im sorry thread to him if we beat dolphins are we gonna give him a minute of silence and lick his studs the bloke only started playing decent for us when he saw his contract was coming to an end.
Lol this thread was started a year ago, Fam. I’m amazed by its durability.

No way we are beating the dolphins lol

As for JMK, he started regularly playing well after he started playing under a half decent coach who wasn’t cluttering his head with nonsense. Nothing to do with him being off contract. As evidenced by his start to this year - straight after signing a multi-year contract.

It’s a relatively new position for him and he has been learning from the absolute worst. Some of you really do set unrealistic expectations lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said he’s tubby, has cankles and can’t run. I’ll be happy to admit I am wrong when he proves it, baby.
So you'll never admit it then as he's been by far our best player the first two weeks, is in great shape and is a totally different player now that he's freed from the shackles at Parra of having to constantly defer to Moses, Gutho and Brown..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Update: JMK on 6 Dally M points, Mahoney on just 2…. But hey, at least Mahoney is ahead on the Kennel 3-2-1 leaderboard, because you people would give him points for taking a dump lol

I was wrong when I said JMK would be better in a year or two. He’s already better, baby!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: JMK on 6 Dally M points, Mahoney on just 2…. But hey, at least Mahoney is ahead on the Kennel 3-2-1 leaderboard, because you people would give him points for taking a dump lol

I was wrong when I said JMK would be better in a year or two. He’s already better, baby!
How many points are ypu on @Flanagun?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
19 pages and Jeremy Marshall King still hasn't apologised to us.
Why should he apologise to you all because you are unable to accurately evaluate talent? That’s your flaw, not his, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you'll never admit it then as he's been by far our best player the first two weeks, is in great shape and is a totally different player now that he's freed from the shackles at Parra of having to constantly defer to Moses, Gutho and Brown..
Lol he hasn’t been our best player. Even before The tigers game he was behind Kiraz on the Dally M leaderboard. Preston has been better, and since his round 1 shocker, Kikau has been better.

He has pretty much provided basic hooker services. If Reed farted most of you would call it a symphony.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can this be moved out of the bulldogs thread. It’s just gossip so @Flanagun can keep his post count up.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If Mahoney was lucky enough to be directing our starting forwards around the park like JMK is, he’d be on double JMK’s points ..

Take those forwards away from JMK for those first 3 games and see how many points he’d be on.

It’s like gold fish thinking with you, you never see the big picture ..

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
The Dolphins deserve him. We let so many talented boys slip away. I wish him nothing but the best. Kept our team from 3 consecutive spoons.

Much like flanno effortlessly catching that spiral bomb, last tackle after their 4th back to back try over 3 mins... You're welcome, he caught, defused, and guided the team to victory. Also kicked enough goals to secure the win.

Sick of people shitting on our team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can this be moved out of the bulldogs thread. It’s just gossip so @Flanagun can keep his post count up.
Why should it be moved? JMK was a Bulldog when the thread was created…. And even now he is at another club, the thread still raises a valid point about our club’s terrible recruitment/ retention decisions in recent years. I love how every time the ‘gun raises a topic that makes you uncomfortable you just dismiss it as gossip lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol he hasn’t been our best player. Even before The tigers game he was behind Kiraz on the Dally M leaderboard. Preston has been better, and since his round 1 shocker, Kikau has been better.

He has pretty much provided basic hooker services. If Reed farted most of you would call it a symphony.
He's been probably the most in form hooker of the comp so far.. You refuse to give some players any credit like Reed while you cry for other players that play way worse like Flanagan to be praised. And you want people to take you seriously...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Mahoney was lucky enough to be directing our starting forwards around the park like JMK is, he’d be on double JMK’s points ..

Take those forwards away from JMK for those first 3 games and see how many points he’d be on.

It’s like gold fish thinking with you, you never see the big picture ..
That is straight up one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Give Reed the best forward rotation in the comp and he still couldn’t carve up a team around the ruck. He doesn’t have the pins for it, baby. Those cankles are like lead balloons.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's been probably the most in form hooker of the comp so far.. You refuse to give some players any credit like Reed while you cry for other players that play way worse like Flanagan to be praised. And you want people to take you seriously...
Lol pure fiction. Look at the Dally M leaderboard, Fam. The two form hookers this year have been Harry Grant, and another rising superstar by the name of Jeremy Marshall King. Maybe you’ve heard of him - he used to play for us before Reed replaced him lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is straight up one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Give Reed the best forward rotation in the comp and he still couldn’t carve up a team around the ruck. He doesn’t have the pins for it, baby. Those cankles are like lead balloons.
You wanna read some real dumb shit, try reading your own material.

Reed directed one of the best forward packs in the comp last year & he played in the grand final.

JMK directed a team with the worst go forward in the comp last year, and he didn’t play in the grand finial.

I’ll let you try to figure out the difference there .. (Hint: maybe better forwards) …

You continually put the team, the coach, and management down, where’s all your positive threads about what a great job the clubs doing with Preston, Kiraz, Perham, Alamoti and our cup team and how all our grades including our womens squads are winning.

You comment how terrible a decision the club made letting JMK go because he has more points than Reed (which we all know will change given time) meanwhile Kiraz is leading the count and it crickets ..

You peddle misery …

You really do have a gold fish brain.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You wanna read some real dumb shit, try reading your own material.

Reed directed one of the best forward packs in the comp last year & he played in the grand final.

JMK directed a team with the worst go forward in the comp last year, and he didn’t play in the grand finial.

I’ll let you try to figure out the difference there .. (Hint: maybe better forwards) …

You continually put the team, the coach, and management down, where’s all your positive threads about what a great job the clubs doing with Preston, Kiraz, Perham, Alamoti and our cup team and how all our grades including our womens squads are winning.

You comment how terrible a decision the club made letting JMK go because he has more points than Reed (which we all know will change given time) meanwhile Kiraz is leading the count and it crickets ..

You peddle misery …

You really do have a gold fish brain.
Lol yeah, Reed was the reason Parra made the grand final last year. He wasn’t even one of their six most influential players.

I peddle misery? That’s just not true. In fact, there have been times when I have been optimistic while the rest of you were all doom and gloom.

I’m as pleased with Kiraz’s form as anybody. But a few breakout players like Kiraz, Alamoti and Preston aren’t going to win us premierships. The grand final wins won’t start coming until the club starts making better decisions. Letting JMK go was a bad decision.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Though basic hooker duties is what we have not had for a long time