The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How does one insult intelligence where there isn’t any ‍♂
Are you implying I have none? Because the evidence of this conversation would suggest the opposite, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So was hiring Flanagan... what's your point?
Well, we probably paid a bit too much, but we desperately needed a halfback and would have gotten more out of the ‘gun had Barrett not treated him so poorly.

Allowing a better hooker to leave for a more one dimensional, more expensive hooker was an absolute howler, baby!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was hiring Flanagan... what's your point?
Goldie doesn’t have a point, he believes because Dolphins have won 3 in a row that it’s JMK’s doing, even though they still won convincingly without him last week with a fill in at 9 ..

Wish he’d piss of and go support the Dolphins,

Everything Mahoney does at 9 is faster smarter and is quality and we haven’t even touched on his ability to kick 40/20’s get repeat sets our his long kicking game yet or the fact that JMK has zero of those kicking skills ..

But don’t let the facts get in the way of a good trolling I suppose ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Goldie doesn’t have a point, he believes because Dolphins have won 3 in a row that it’s JMK’s doing, even though they still won convincingly without him last week with a fill in at 9 ..

Wish he’d piss of and go support the Dolphins,

Everything Mahoney does at 9 is faster smarter and is quality and we haven’t even touched on his ability to kick 40/20’s get repeat sets our his long kicking game yet or the fact that JMK has zero of those kicking skills ..

But don’t let the facts get in the way of a good trolling I suppose ..
Jeremy Marshall King - 6 Dally M points; Reed Mahoney - a measly 2. Back in your hole, baby!