The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
BUMP. Right side defence was still a shambles today. Okunbor clearly isn’t the problem. I won’t go as far as to say I want him back in the team, because I think Naden needs to be on the wing. But you should all be nicer to him. Defending on that right wing is not an easy job.
Okunbor in its probably 30-12 instead. Schoupp actually did a better job on turbo than I expected.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like we did against the cowboys team that just put 30 on Brisbane? This is one of the stupidest things I’ve read on here in a long time.
Yep. One of them. There are soo many stupid statements I don't bother reading most of them anymore.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet you were one of those people who said 2 of last weeks tries should have been disallowed,Yet said it was Okunbors fault we conceded them.
Facts are facts, you telling me that turbo wouldn’t have scored if Okunbor was there?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They've scored 64 points in the last 2 weeks, yet could only manage 4 points against us on their home ground with this so called defensive "liability" in our side.
What? Cowboys fucked up by not going to Okunbors side lol.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's funny is you guys trying to say Okunbor is the pronblerm with our right side d, when it has been just as bad on numerous occasions when he has been missing in recent years.
No, no, "was" is the term you should be using.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Facts are facts, you telling me that turbo wouldn’t have scored if Okunbor was there?
Its possible,its also possible the Ox continues his try scoring streak and we win the game

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turbo still scored though didn't he, both tries were scored on that side of the field
Turbo was averaging 3 a game against us so 1 is a lot better.
Don’t forget he was also held up, but if Okunbor was there he would’ve looked lost and turbo would’ve had a double.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Turbo was averaging 3 a game against us so 1 is a lot better.
Don’t forget he was also held up, but if Okunbor was there he would’ve looked lost and turbo would’ve had a double.
Ox only played manly once last year, and whilst turbo scored 3 times,they were all adjacent to the posts. The Ox scored though, as part of his current tryscoring streak

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ox only played manly once last year, and whilst turbo scored 3 times,they were all adjacent to the posts. The Ox scored though, as part of his current tryscoring streak

We have a better team this year, Okunbor let all the try’s in against the broncos, so we are better without him.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both tries were scored on their left (our right.) tonight’s defensive performance in the first half from our right side was objectively worse than anything that happened last week.

Okunbor was dropped because Barrett is a clueless himbo who takes coaching tips from the kennel,
.3oz8xIHoB64uYksaLm.gif

Attachments

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turbo would’ve scored many. Schoupp was defensively very good. Okunbor would have let him run past him and stood in amazement like he does on so many occasions. Lucky we had Schoupp.
100% I agree.