The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't see the trial. But Okunbor always takes a few games to get his shit together. I guess if he was awful he's pushing himself out of any potential run on spot for round 1. But I'm not convinced that he won't work his way back into the side at some stage.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okunbor was caught out coming in from his wing, leaving his opponent unmarked and an armchair run to the line.
He was caught out doing it a second time.
He was caught out doing it a third time.
He was caught out doing it a fourth time.
He was caught out doing it a fifth time.

If every pass had landed we'd be down by 30 points at half time. To add to our misery, he then drops the ball cold three times near the line.

I don't want to see him in a Bulldogs Jersey again.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think next week he’ll have first crack again for the first 15-20… if he doesn’t turn it around I don’t think he’ll play grade for the first few rounds

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks.,

You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you

@Matthew G
@Flanagun You tell us this after you put up your newly learned Bombs and feet for hands is in the correct spot to catch it. Then we will praise the galloof of a man child

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can't understand how he even got picked in under 11's?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still dont understand how he is in the top 30 or reserve grade..
NOT first grade standard!
Put Creedance on his wing sooo much more potential.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you reckon he smokes about 8 bongs before each match so he sees everything in kaleidoscope vision? Dumb fucker looks bewildered whenever he drops it or runs off his wing, thinking "this time it's gotta shut down the try". FFS Baz, bring back Allan or Naden wing, Burns centre.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I can understand why we persist with Jayden given his size, but I don't feel confident with him.

Last edited: