The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You calling me clueless without putting an actual argument towards why Okunbor played well says it all, learn how to structure an argument champ
You are running off his 'Kennel' reputation rather than watching the game and making a critical decision.

The fact that you felt the need to make it personal and call me an idiot shows that you really don't have a clue.

You know I am right, so what name would you like to call me next?

Your factual argument just doesn't stack up so keep going with the personal insults.

Go on I am a big boy, I can guarantee you my wife has called me worse today.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol fair enough man. You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m just stirring. But I think you underestimate the Ok. He’s a big body and he has talent.
I hope I do underestimate him and he turns out to be a freak winger, I really do

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope I do underestimate him and he turns out to be a freak winger, I really do
I don't think the guy will be a FG winger next year with Cotric and JAC around.

His last 2 games though have been good and he at least deserves some recognition for that.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not getting rag dolled anymore thank fuck it was embarrassing given his size

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't think the guy will be a FG winger next year with Cotric and JAC around.

His last 2 games though have been good and he at least deserves some recognition for that.
Put either Ok or Cotric in the centres.

Lex

Waterboy
Reaction score
Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks.,

You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you

@Matthew G
I’m hoping this is a troll thread, but I’ll bite. I don’t like to criticise players, but Jayden has been absolute trash the past few weeks and there are serious question marks around whether he is a first grade footballer. He has that deer in the headlights look far too often, and I’ve never seen a player shake that…
He was better today. But nothing amazing. But how you can come on here and bag Schoupp week after week, then tell us all we need to apologise to Jayden after one solid game, boggles the mind!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Problem is Okunbour is definitely not a centre and Cotric did not inspire much confidence when he played in the centres earlier in the year.
I’m not convinced Schoupp is a centre, tbh. I’d rather go with a backline that is more first grade ready. Schoupp needs more time in reggies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m hoping this is a troll thread, but I’ll bite. I don’t like to criticise players, but Jayden has been absolute trash the past few weeks and there are serious question marks around whether he is a first grade footballer. He has that deer in the headlights look far too often, and I’ve never seen a player shake that…
He was better today. But nothing amazing. But how you can come on here and bag Schoupp week after week, then tell us all we need to apologise to Jayden after one solid game, boggles the mind!
Jayden has been really good the past two weeks. It’s understandable he was a bit tentative after coming back from an ACL without the benefit of a run in reggies. He’s much more first grade ready than Schoupp at this stage of their careers. You can sell it trolling. I call it truth most righteous.

Reactions: Lex

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You calling me clueless without putting an actual argument towards why Okunbor played well says it all, learn how to structure an argument champ
Lol the entire extent of your argumentative repertoire is.

So AnD sO pLAyEr iS sHiT and YoU dOn’T kNOw FoOtY

A finished the game eith a try, a line break, 4 tackle breaks, good post contact metres.... what’s not to like?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol the entire extent of your argumentative repertoire is.

So AnD sO pLAyEr iS sHiT and YoU dOn’T kNOw FoOtY

A finished the game eith a try, a line break, 4 tackle breaks, good post contact metres.... what’s not to like?
My argument is 1 or 2 okay games doesnt mean we should all apologise and bow down to him, he has tons to do because hes been shit prior to that

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good mail from a mate who’s misses cuts Schoupps hair that he has been training as a back rower. The plan is he replaces Elliot out wide next year
Training as a back rower but gets named in the centers? What’s Barrett doing ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good mail from a mate who’s misses cuts Schoupps hair that he has been training as a back rower. The plan is he replaces Elliot out wide next year
He looks more like a backrower than centre, would be nice if he was a little taller though lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still think okunbor is a second row forward

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No idea of the reference (Movie Platoon?)… but yeah….it was complete bullshit!!

King Elliott and Charlie Sheen have even more in common than you thought.,