The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why should we apologise to a guy who turned up for about 5 games of the year and still made plenty of errors thinking he is the new Wade Graham

I like what he brings to the team but he needs to keep improving and become more dynamic with his ball playing.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott is a very solid first grade player. Hes no superstar but he puts in every game.
The good thing is that he gets better every game. He has a few mistakes in him, but thats because he is always trying something.
If a few of the higher rated players had his workrate, we would be sitting pretty.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't start the year in the best of form. But he's a decent player. I'm not sure why he gets singled out so much more than others.
For me alan its not just about this year. Every season is similar for Elliot
And every year the same excuses get rolled out for him.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I just like going into bat for him because he’s a solid player snd the amount of criticism he cops on here is absurd.;)
U do realise we have put more time and faith in elliot than anyone deserves.
And our forwards have not been winning the battle and getting a bit monstered in previous years.
Not making the 8. Yep but life's just great we will keep being mediocre and look after adam cause cause cause.
Hes handy and underrated.pfffft lol.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott is a very solid first grade player. Hes no superstar but he puts in every game.
The good thing is that he gets better every game. He has a few mistakes in him, but thats because he is always trying something.
If a few of the higher rated players had his workrate, we would be sitting pretty.
Absolute crap. Ill give u a list of 5000 players that can make mistakes because there trying something.
And what they try wont be complete insanity.
He doesnt get better every game. Finished the year strong last season and he came out and did fucking nothing constructive for 20 rounds. This year. Yeah but he keeps getting better lol.
A few of the higher rated players got as much first grade as pay gives this clown, we fucking would of made the 8 easily.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah i rate him the biggest rubbish to pull on a bulldogs jumper

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Look, if we had 1 or 2 machines in the team i.e Taumololo, Shrek etc... then i wouldn't mind so much having Elliot. But unfortunately we've had too many average/above average workhorses (moreso thanks to Desmond). Luckily CHN has been a God send for us and can actually make a break.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Roberts was the biggest rubbish to pull on a bulldogs jersey followed closely by winitana and then Lichaa...elliot doesnt make my top 10 of rubbish players, especially if you way in the salary cap they take versus performance...sherex for example

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ben Roberts was the biggest rubbish to pull on a bulldogs jersey followed closely by winitana and then Lichaa...elliot doesnt make my top 10 of rubbish players, especially if you way in the salary cap they take versus performance...sherex for example
I may lay on the hyperbole a bit when it comes to Elliott, but he’s a good, solid first grader who appears to be working on and improving on his flaws. Has passion and also a fair bit of natural ability.

Banned
Reaction score
I may lay on the hyperbole a bit when it comes to Elliott, but he’s a good, solid first grader who appears to be working on and improving on his flaws. Has passion and also a fair bit of natural ability.
That applies to most members too.
Does that mean we're first grade quality players as well?
*Awaits our contracts*

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That applies to most members too.
Does that mean we're first grade quality players as well?
*Awaits our contracts*
Elliott has shown he can play good football. Some of you have just made him
Your scapegoat of the moment.