The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How many clubs are seeking to poach him?
He’s not even on the open market. I’m sure other clubs would be interested in him.... let’s hope we never find out.

Banned
Reaction score
He’s not even on the open market. I’m sure other clubs would be interested in him.... let’s hope we never find out.
Beyond an in house male stripper, I don't see what he would bring to any other club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Beyond an in house male stripper, I don't see what he would bring to any other club.
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve read a comment from a supporter on here saying that same thing about a player who later received interest from other club/s, I’d be a made man.

Banned
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve read a comment from a supporter on here saying that same thing about a player who later received interest from other club/s, I’d be a made man.
You know what?
I agree that in the past we've let go some players that we shouldn't of, yet I don't think your superhero will be one if we do let him go.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know what?
I agree that in the past we've let go some players that we shouldn't of, yet I don't think your superhero will be one if we do let him go.
Expert analyst think he offers a lot to our side. It’s only done fans who seem to have a hate hard on for him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had 5 cents for every time Adam elliot did something stupid and detrimental to our team on the field, I'd have the combined fortune of bill gates and Jeff bezos

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So much absolute rubbish on here. Elliott is a solid 1st grader. You need guys like that, they can't all be superstars you know.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Elliot has shown at times that he can be a solid first grader and I know that this thread is half troll. My only problem with him is that early in the season when he was clearly out of form and a stint in reserves may have been warranted. It was not even considered by Pay, but RFM,CHN Ogden were dropped without hesitation. To'omaga was also not considered till very late in the season. This was not Elliot's fault but it placed a spotlight on him as he looked like he had been placed in a position of an experienced, seasoned first grader who is picked because you know what he brings when he had not put in performances to warrant this. Jackson and Tolman were out of form early in the season but there spot in first grade was not questioned and rightly so. Elliot does not belong in that group. In saying that his form late on the season was good and I hope he starts next year like that but if not drop him

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott isnt a starter but he is a first grader and will be great impact off the bench

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a dud. Our expectations are just lower
He's a dud. Our expectations are just lower

You're a dud, a big fucking dud and may be you should have a good look in the mirror and see what a complete tool you are. Clowns like you aren't meant for this site, you are meant for a hydraulic sucking apparatus that would pull the remaining bit of sense right out of your silly, sounding element of protons electrons and neuorons pulsating around your infected configuration of bones representing a cranium.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliot is a penalty and mistake machine.
He has improved dramatically in both these areas especially this season. His error and penalty rates are now very good and he has a successful tackle % in the 90’s. Not a fair criticism anymore.