No Source The Husk

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hearing the Husk aka Foran may have hurt himself this week and possibly out with Lewis to come back in.
Anyone heard anything?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
God i fucking hope not

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo please... Lewis has had enough chances.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably explains why Lewis was named on the extended bench.

I'm over it.

Lewis is blind as a bat in attack with ball in hand, but at least he can kick further than 10metres, which Wakeham and Foran don't seem capable of doing at the moment.

And it's not like we're scoring more tries without Lewis, so it's not the end of the world with him coming back in as far as I'm concerned.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't believe that Foran would be in doubt. He's usually such an iron man..

If he doesn't play watch Captain/Coach Lewis come back into the team and dominate the play like he's Thurston. I can't wait for more passes out into touch and behind players.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averillo please... Lewis has had enough chances.
Averillo couldn't come into the team unless they got dispensation from the NRL as he's outside the 21 man squad.

Last edited:

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Montoya to half, DWZ to Hooker and To’omaga off the bench in to fullback?
Lewis to play more of a roving role with Marshall King a smallish prop like we’ve seen Brandon Smith being used.
This will allow Tolman to be more involved in attack in the opposition 20, where he often looks so threatening but rarely gets enough ball

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Montoya to half, DWZ to Hooker and To’omaga off the bench in to fullback?
Lewis to play more of a roving role with Marshall King a smallish prop like we’ve seen Brandon Smith being used.
This will allow Tolman to be more involved in attack in the opposition 20, where he often looks so threatening but rarely gets enough ball
Its like Nasheed cracked his head and jumped on the kennel
wow
thats alot to digest

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran has been not making an impact like he normally does in games clearly doing the bare minimum to get a contract,enough is enough

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Avo cant play regardless. Not named in 21.

Its either Cogger or Lewis

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran has been not making an impact like he normally does in games clearly doing the bare minimum to get a contract,enough is enough
The "bare minimum" won't get him a contract..............with anyone.

Go Dogs

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is genius.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he does play, the Lewis lovers will blame Wakeham for his shitness.