No Source The Husk

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we lose our better performing players in the space of two weeks.

Broncos have no right to lose this game! I don't care if we win or lose but pressure is right on the Broncos, I have a feeling they might just eff this up and it will be the end of Seibold.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger better get another chance before Lewis

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo please... Lewis has had enough chances.
I’d love an Averillo and Wakeham combo for a full 80mins to show a glimpse of what they can potentially achieve as a pairing...

Pay just doesn’t have the Balls or the faith in two young halves... Lewis will get in for sure for his defensive abilities.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we lose our better performing players in the space of two weeks.

Broncos have no right to lose this game! I don't care if we win or lose but pressure is right on the Broncos, I have a feeling they might just eff this up and it will be the end of Seibold.
A loss to the Bulldogs would be the final nail in a battered coffin for Seibold

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A loss to the Bulldogs would be the final nail in a battered coffin for Seibold
I would love that to happen as all the bloody Broncos supporters were going off like they were going to grand final after the first two games.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally would not go with Lewis whilst we don't have a major sponsor on our guernseys.
He needs a target to aim at when he passes.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Montoya to half, DWZ to Hooker and To’omaga off the bench in to fullback?
Lewis to play more of a roving role with Marshall King a smallish prop like we’ve seen Brandon Smith being used.
This will allow Tolman to be more involved in attack in the opposition 20, where he often looks so threatening but rarely gets enough ball
Tolman is also at his threatening best on the 4th tackle every set