The Hunted

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Amazingly it’s what the book of the running man movie is basically about , no idea why they filmed it like a game show though
In the book Richards is a poor guy trying to get money for his daughters operation and signs up for the running man , essentially he has to evade capture by the hunters for 30 days for a prize of 1 billion … great book if you like that kind of thing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazingly it’s what the book of the running man movie is basically about , no idea why they filmed it like a game show though
In the book Richards is a poor guy trying to get money for his daughters operation and signs up for the running man , essentially he has to evade capture by the hunters for 30 days for a prize of 1 billion … great book if you like that kind of thing
It’s a great book…the imagination of Stephen King knows no bound!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I’ve been binge watching this show to catch up..I’ve actually quite enjoyed it.. One thing I’d love to see..is when the Hunters get out of their car to chase the hunted, I’d love to see the hunted double back and steal the Hunters car.. drive off and get on the radio to HQ and say..Hello there..how good would that be? Lol

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You bastards made me watch it and I’m the last one standing..does that mean I won The Kennel Hunted? Lol..Anyway, congratulations Rob and Stathi… great effort…

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bastards made me watch it and I’m the last one standing..does that mean I won The Kennel Hunted? Lol..Anyway, congratulations Rob and Stathi… great effort…
I didn’t mind it either. Just found it shit how they just walk into peoples house with a camera and think they are actual police.
You’d tell them to piss off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has this crap finished? Sick of the fkn ads for it.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you were on the show and could go anywhere in NSW what would you do to avoid capture?
Inside the mind of Pauline Hanson. Nothing has been there for years & the cops wouldn't think to look there.
Inside the Eels Premiership trophy cabinet. Nothing has been there for years & the cops wouldn't think to look there.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t mind it either. Just found it shit how they just walk into peoples house with a camera and think they are actual police.
You’d tell them to piss off
Absolutely..plus the hunted are pretty easy to spot when a person with a camera is around em..

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
totally scripted. fake as. When it goes for 21 days and the investigator team in Hunted HQ wear the same clothes in every episode its a bit of a worry.
Fake CCTV footage and you would tell the hunters to F off if they tried to get into your home

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
totally scripted. fake as. When it goes for 21 days and the investigator team in Hunted HQ wear the same clothes in every episode its a bit of a worry.
Fake CCTV footage and you would tell the hunters to F off if they tried to get into your home
Absolutely..lol..You are probably on the money..but you don’t think they could go back and reenact some parts of it and re-edit it?

As I said above when a guy with a camera is following fugitives they’re pretty easy to spot… I mean Rob was dressed as a woman, but a person was filming him with a GoPro… so on the CCTV it was easy to work out it was him!

Only way to know for certain is to sign up for the show..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
1 team made it? A whole team didn't get captured?

Well... now I have zero confidence in our federal agencies keeping us safe!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1 team made it? A whole team didn't get captured?

Well... now I have zero confidence in our federal agencies keeping us safe!
Actually two different teams made it… However only one member of each team my man..