The Hunted

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They show you how they know where they are. In the American version people have not been caught and won the money.
Might have to give it a watch. Seen the ad for it but didn’t watch the show

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was on the show and can confirm it is 100 percent real. Had to undergo three rounds of plastic surgery after they found and unleashed their dogs on me.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw the professionals high fiving each other when they caught the oldest & injured competitor. It was cringeworthy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Saw the professionals high fiving each other when they caught the oldest & injured competitor. It was cringeworthy.
Yeah - then they have to run after people and touch them like playing "Tag you're it!" lol.

What about the "hunters" knocking on the door and almost trying to force their way in acting like they're police or something LOL.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t even know about it but happy to remain ignorant - it sounds like the ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’ crap with a slightly less stupid name?
I'm oblivious also to fta bullshit but i gather this show is on a main channel, the first I've heard of it too is in this thread lol

Some may watch for a laugh or switch off therapy but they lost me years ago with that Ninja bullshit on 9, recently Big Brother was aired in "prime time" on 7 really?? Idk how people can watch such rubbish.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the tail end of yesterday's episode. I think that's the only time I'll watch it. I find free to air tv pretty frustrating at present. So many channels now and there's usually bugger all worth watching.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I watched one last night and won’t watch again. I’m amazed they fit that much ego in one room & most of them couldn’t organise a root in a brothel.

I can’t stand that captain obvious crap too like telling the chopper pilot already actively looking for people to “complete aerial surveillance to search for the hunted” over the radio hahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I watched one last night and won’t watch again. I’m amazed they fit that much ego in one room & most of them couldn’t organise a root in a brothel.

I can’t stand that captain obvious crap too like telling the chopper pilot already actively looking for people to “complete aerial surveillance to search for the hunted” over the radio hahaha
...and how they refer to him as "Boss" - it's Australia in the 21st Century. Who still does that?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren’t even real police and they think they can just enter peoples homes and businesses and interrogate them. You’d just say who the Fuck are you

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
...and how they refer to him as "Boss" - it's Australia in the 21st Century. Who still does that?
Haha yep they think they are on underbelly

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Pilliga Scrub, North Central NSW, not even time could find you in that bush.
Torrington was a bit like that when I was at school. Just vacant crown land in mountainous terrain. I used to go on bushwalks every weekend and for the most part I never went to the same destination apart from a few swimming spots.