Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch the first ep?

If you were on the show and could go anywhere in NSW what would you do to avoid capture?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched 10 mins of it. 10 mins I will never get back, it is so fake it's laughable. If I was on the show, I would go to an ER & just sit there & fake an injury. no I wouldn't use my phone or bank account. The cops weren't getting court orders etc for the CCTV footage etc. lol

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch the first ep?

If you were on the show and could go anywhere in NSW what would you do to avoid capture?
Well when I was younger. theres a park in Cabramatta. It's across the road from Cabra cop shop if its still there.
Many shonky goings on used to happen there.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is there a big prize? I’d win that for sure haha

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd go to an ATM to get enough cash to buy a kayak, fishing and camping gear and piss off to a small island somewhere. I didn't watch the show, but have seen a few episodes of an English version. Simple observation of the fact that they've got footage of them before they all get caught would lead me to think it's largely staged.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is camera crew always following them than the show and police or whatever they are would always have a lead on them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another "reality" show where they know they are being filmed?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd go to an ATM to get enough cash to buy a kayak, fishing and camping gear and piss off to a small island somewhere. I didn't watch the show, but have seen a few episodes of an English version. Simple observation of the fact that they've got footage of them before they all get caught would lead me to think it's largely staged.
A camerman is with you at all times to record your moves.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If there is camera crew always following them than the show and police or whatever they are would always have a lead on them.
They show you how they know where they are. In the American version people have not been caught and won the money.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The UK version has been going for ages, and the rules got leaked for it.

There are requirements they MUST do in order to be able to win the money, including moving every 4 - 8 hours, and not ditching the camera crew (amongst many others).

Some of the Hunters aren't even ex police, etc. One a few seasons ago was an Aussie actress.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched the episode last night and it's trash. Can't believe this show has taken my masterchef spot

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I watched the first episode - and yep a lot of it is scripted.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised the show wasn't called "The Hunt"