The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having a ciggy now with a beer. They go together.

Never really tried to quit but maybe I should. Hopefully one day I will want to quit but that is the problem. I still enjoy it!

Im still a bonehead at the end of the day!
That's the problem. Smoking is so f*cken good. I quit 8 years ago but I reckon the key is to be honest with yourself. If you are thinking of quitting then make sure you actually want to quit. Don't try to quit cause you know you should rather quit cause you want to.
I am not trying to make it Harder than it is but here are some tough realisations that I experienced:
The hardest time to resist is that 1st sip of beer on a fri arvo. The flip side is next Friday will be easier and increasingly so.
Addiction never fully leaves you and you have to remain strong for not just a few months but years.
If you are mentally ready and armed with those realisations then you stand a better chance of success!
Best of luck

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Feeling like i do every sunday Dusty!! Beer about 2 ocl will fix all that plus its game day:grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry make that beer at 12 goin to the club now, love a sunday sesh. :grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the problem. Smoking is so f*cken good. I quit 8 years ago but I reckon the key is to be honest with yourself. If you are thinking of quitting then make sure you actually want to quit. Don't try to quit cause you know you should rather quit cause you want to.
I am not trying to make it Harder than it is but here are some tough realisations that I experienced:
The hardest time to resist is that 1st sip of beer on a fri arvo. The flip side is next Friday will be easier and increasingly so.
Addiction never fully leaves you and you have to remain strong for not just a few months but years.
If you are mentally ready and armed with those realisations then you stand a better chance of success!
Best of luck
Thanks for the advise Mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was sick all last week. Throwing up on Thursday/Friday. Still had a fever on Saturday but it was my birthday so partied hard. Was throwing up all yesterday. Not throwing up today but massive headache and still got a fever. On the plus side I can't remember the Bulldogs game at all.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel like punching everyone at work in the testicles. Even the chicks....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like punching everyone at work in the testicles. Even the chicks....
Do it

*disclaimer: don't actually do this, I am not responsible in anyway for your doing of this

Status
Not open for further replies.