Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
good comeback in the end but xhaka needs to be benched. can't wait till bellerin holding tierney comeback and fix the shitty backline

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FUCK I'm really getting sick of the pea shooters.

Sometimes I wish I can just walk away from one of my teams, but it's fkn hard lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the mini match, you guys were robbed how VAR take that goal away is beyond me

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just watched the mini match, you guys were robbed how VAR take that goal away is beyond me
We rob ourselves brother, the Gunners are Dogs clones. We used to be awesome, last league win was 2004 and both have been rubbish since.

Sure they won FA Cups but they mean nothing, just like the Dogs making GF's we were never ever winning.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a waste of space. Fucking shit *****.

Arsenhole make me sick yet I can't stop following them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a waste of space. Fucking shit *****.

Arsenhole make me sick yet I can't stop following them.
I had to go through the Roy Hodgson era in Liverpool. You haven't reaached that level of bad yet lol.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t look like a happy team playing for their manager.... hard to watch. Even harder to watch is arsenal Instagram page flooded with old videos of Henry and Bergkemp the good old days

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had to go through the Roy Hodgson era in Liverpool. You haven't reaached that level of bad yet lol.
Haha that was a bad bad time. Some of the signings we made then .... Arsenal won't ever get that low I think

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How bout them Gunners?

A decent start.
Your boys did well. Think you're actually looking decent this year. Good attitude amongst the players. Two cup wins which will bread a shitload of confidence. Hopefully a top 4 is ahead of you? Definitely think you may have turned the corner, though we'll see as it is Arsenal?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your boys did well. Think you're actually looking decent this year. Good attitude amongst the players. Two cup wins which will bread a shitload of confidence. Hopefully a top 4 is ahead of you? Definitely think you may have turned the corner, though we'll see as it is Arsenal?
Very true my bro, not getting my hopes up yet but it's always good to win.