Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been to Highbury and Emirates but I can't support the current regime who see the club as nothing more than a means to an annual management fee. At the end of the day, Kroneke will be responsible for the longest drought with out a championship in the club's history, since the club was formed. That's a pretty tough pill to swallow.
I fear you might be right.
After many years of not closely following the EPL for a wide variety of reasons - ironically during some of Arsenal’s most glorious seasons! - I’ve become absolutely addicted once more thanks to that nifty device known as ‘live streaming’.

And although the magic of football still shines through...and as Gunners fans we can dare to dream that our current crop of talented youth (led by a youthful, callow manager) will eventually reap long awaited rewards...the cynical part of me tells me that it’s all ‘smoke and mirrors’.

That the system is broken, the handful of wealthy clubs and their oligarch owners just toying with the rest of the prols. All-stars vs the factory floor.

And as the ludicrous European Super League stunt last year showed...we’re a wannabe, try-hard. Not the real deal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah when I stop watching we start winning lol

Eat a bag of dicks shitspurs

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But good to see the kids play at speed. Awesome to watch

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing bette then beating Spurs !!!!! Love you gunners.

hopefully we can keep up the intensity !! Some winnable games coming up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal started the season awfully, I didn't understand why they spent good money on Ramsdale in goal when they already have Leno, Arteta is unproven, Odegaard has not lived up to expectations since his Real days etc.

but they have gotten better... Ramsdale has proven thus far to be a very good shot stopper, and you can see what a young core/spine they are putting together with Gabriel and White as CBs, Partey and Lokonga as CMs, and two very young attacking English players in Smith-Rowe and Saka

Arsa on the way up

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal started the season awfully, I didn't understand why they spent good money on Ramsdale in goal when they already have Leno, Arteta is unproven, Odegaard has not lived up to expectations since his Real days etc.

but they have gotten better... Ramsdale has proven thus far to be a very good shot stopper, and you can see what a young core/spine they are putting together with Gabriel and White as CBs, Partey and Lokonga as CMs, and two very young attacking English players in Smith-Rowe and Saka

Arsa on the way up
leno cant play out from the back as good as ramsdale can which is what arteta wants

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Arsa on the way up
Have to give it to them in all honesty. Stuck with Arteta and have built on it.

Still a long way off the big clubs, but will really challenge United and Spurs and West Ham for top 4. Big thing is their youth. They just need to keep them together and add a few top players and they really could do well imo.

Ramsdale. He's doing well but at the same time people are praising him a little too much. All the saves he made against Liverpool were all regulation imo, and he should've done more with some of the goals. Still has some way to go, but he's doing well.